Business Affinity Backpack

forevaviv

May 8, 2016
Hi

I have been searching for a backpack and saw the business affinity backpack... It's from an earlier collection but does anyone know if this can still be found in stores!

chanel-caviar-quilted-business-affinity-backpack-black-00000.jpg

It’s hard to find in Black. I’ve been searching it in Rome, Barcelona and some other europe countries. Usually they have in white or
Red.
But luckily I found it in Tokyo

Hi

I have been searching for a backpack and saw the business affinity backpack... It's from an earlier collection but does anyone know if this can still be found in stores!

chanel-caviar-quilted-business-affinity-backpack-black-00000.jpg

You can. They make new ones every fall, I believe. So there should be a few still lurking around. I’d check with Chanel Customer Support to see where you can find a new one. The new ones have caviar all around the bag, and gold tabs for the zippers. I bought mine from Nordstrom’s. They ran out at my local store and there was a waitlist but I asked them to order it from another store and they did!

You can. They make new ones every fall, I believe. So there should be a few still lurking around. I’d check with Chanel Customer Support to see where you can find a new one. The new ones have caviar all around the bag, and gold tabs for the zippers. I bought mine from Nordstrom’s. They ran out at my local store and there was a waitlist but I asked them to order it from another store and they did!
I went to Paris Last august, and they have it at FSH branch