Burgundy slip-ons - hard to match?

ncch

O.G.
Feb 18, 2012
I'm loving all the slip ons these days! I have a pair in camel and am now thinking about getting these from Vince in the pomegranate color. But are these hard to match? I've never had a pair of burgundy shoes before and haven't really seen other people in them either. I wear a ton of black and grey when i go casual so I think they might be ok with jeans. Or I'm thinking about getting a pair in black (but that seems boring) or in the snake print but am having second thoughts because for some reason i feel like they look good on other people but not on me??

So I guess my choices are burgundy, black or snake?

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394515727.534000.jpg

I think they'd add a nice pop of color to black, gray & denim.
I've had shoes in this color, but not in this style. I would love a pair, but frankly they are never as cute in my size 40.

I find burgundy an easy color to wear for shoes. I've got a pair of Rag and Bone Kinsey's in burgundy (bordeaux on the box) and wear them with greys, camel, pinks, purples, and navy. It's a nice tone since it isn't the ubiquitous black or brown.

I'm loving all the slip ons these days! I have a pair in camel and am now thinking about getting these from Vince in the pomegranate color. But are these hard to match? I've never had a pair of burgundy shoes before and haven't really seen other people in them either. I wear a ton of black and grey when i go casual so I think they might be ok with jeans. Or I'm thinking about getting a pair in black (but that seems boring) or in the snake print but am having second thoughts because for some reason i feel like they look good on other people but not on me??

So I guess my choices are burgundy, black or snake?

Love these Vince sneakers! I want a pair too -- how is the sizing? I agree with Harpertoo -- burgundy goes well with black, grey, or denim. The only challenge -- this is just me personally-- is being limited to wearing a neutral coloured handbag with these shoes.

Thanks everyone. I think these burgundy ones might be ok but am having second thoughts about python? I saw a lady with a pair of python slip ons with studs on them? Not sure who makes them but they were pretty cool.

Are Vince shoes comfortable? I've never tried before.

Love these Vince sneakers! I want a pair too -- how is the sizing? I agree with Harpertoo -- burgundy goes well with black, grey, or denim. The only challenge -- this is just me personally-- is being limited to wearing a neutral coloured handbag with these shoes.

haha that's what I was thinking too! I have such colorful bags, it's going to be tough choosing a neutral one. So I haven't gotten these yet and I was looking for them online at saks last night bc I think that's where I saw them but I can't find them anymore!