Burgundy or Plum Roadie on the Fall menu?

Crazy4Handbags

Broccoli, yum!
O.G.
May 1, 2008
Does anyone know if a Roadie will be made in either Burgundy or Plum?

Here is a pic. (courtesy of annaversary from the LA SS):

3835152148_d965d90f9d.jpg

I think that one was glazed brown. This is what Codi told me a few months ago about upcoming Roadie colors...

It doesn't look like it will be available in any of the haze colors unfortunately as far as she knew, she did mention that they are expected to come out in Envy, Plum, Brown Bear & Flatiron Grey but she put an emphasis on might so I'm not sure if they're all 100% being released or not.

So there is hope for Plum at least! Not sure if it made the cut or not! We'll have to ask! I'd love a Plum or Envy one!

Come again?! PLUM and ENVY??? *runs around the room screaming with delirium*... eh hem, that requires me to sell a few, but they are on my list! So much for my ban. LOL

Thanks for the info, Sunlit! :heart:

I wonder why no haze roadies, esp. since they are popular leathers/colors...maybe the haze leathers are not good for so many studs? :thinking:

I personally think that the plum roadie in particular would be GORGEOUS. I am drooling over the plum rockers at LB, the comb of the gold studs and plum leather is so rich looking. :drool:

^ I was thinking that too, Lo. ...that Haze leathers might not *take* the studs well or make it vulnerable in some way. Or maybe it's a matter of aesthetics... wrinkled + studs = too much? I don't think it's too much!

I would've totally jumped at a PH with Gunmetal Roadie... I'm getting my PH Zip MAM today so I'll get a feel for the leather... but it's nothing like the teal, right? As in much sturdier?

After my black with Gunmetal Roadie, I want a Roadie with every dark leather + Gunmetal hw!! :nuts:

I would've totally jumped at a PH with Gunmetal Roadie... I'm getting my PH Zip MAM today so I'll get a feel for the leather... but it's nothing like the teal, right? As in much sturdier?

After my black with Gunmetal Roadie, I want a Roadie with every dark leather + Gunmetal hw!! :nuts:

I saw that Barb at MOB says that the haze leathers are still very soft, but def. thicker and sturdier than the teal...and I don't think that studs would be too much on the wrinkled leather, either!! :P

I was enquiring about the envy and plum roadies, and i heard those didn't make it into production. Only the FIG with gunmetal, black/gunmetal, and glazed brown did.

The reason the haze didn't come with studs in the roady, or any bag is because the haze colors are released with the "zippered" trend instead of the studded trend.