BURBERRY SALE!!!g

Actually, I just noticed that the small Manor is available in black at the US online store... but they don't accept international credit cards. I hate them!!! :cursing: :cursing:

Regina (who still doesn't know whether to buy the berry red bag).

I just did it!!!
I bought the Manor bag at www.louisaviaroma.com - I wasn't sure about the colour at first but I like it sooo much.. it's a dark warm berry red...

I took a quick look at my wardrobe and I think it goes well with black (which I wear quite often) and all kinds of creamy and light brown colours (which I also like).

See for yourself - what do you think? At 50% off I couldn't resist, the usual retail price is way above my limit...

A very happy Regina
:rolleyes::upsidedown::rolleyes:

Attachments

• BurberryManorBerryRed02.JPG
    BurberryManorBerryRed02.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 113
It is gorgeus! I love the red colour. It is not a "in your eye" kind of red but a warm beautiful colour and it will go with many diffrent other colours. Congrats on your new bag:smile: I havent gotten my bag yet but should be here on wendesday I think. Unless they do actually work on new year with delivery companies but I doubt that.

It is the the neutral beige. I dont actually own any bag in white. It is all black or dark chocolate or tanned so it will be good with a lighter colour. I really liked your red though as well.

Yes if it still has tags on it you can return from what I read. Sadly I ripped mine off when I got it. Oh well I keep telling myself that it was still a good deal. There is a wristlet that I did not buy that has gone down further in price, so now maybe I might get it.

OK I JUST spoke with an online rep from their website. I asked about the muffler and glove set and she told me it was for kids?!?! I don't see anywhere it says it's for children. Plus the measurements are fine. 10X72. It's a lot longer than the classic check one I recently bought at the outlet which I believe to be 12X54. She kind of freaked me out.

I just read online that returns to the store will only issue store credit.

I wonder if we can get a price difference?

^The one I got looks exactly like the one described online (even better in person actually) and its for sure not a kids size. I will call once I'm off work and hopefully get another rep.

^The one I got looks exactly like the one described online (even better in person actually) and its for sure not a kids size. I will call once I'm off work and hopefully get another rep.

I just got off the phone with a rep and she gave me a price adjustment. I told her I recently bought it and now it's marked down even more so she put in a request to another department and I should be receiving credit back about $50. Yay!!! It feels like I just re-ordered it, but it'll be here tomorrow. Can't beat $99 for a cashmere scarf. :tup:

i tried to add the muffler/glove set and it won't let me!! ahhh im so disappointed

When I called the first time, I tried adding it to to my shopping cart in case I wanted to purchase this one and reject my other package. Rep told me they're out of stock. But they may still pop up every so often. I suggest checking every so often. Good luck.

I just got off the phone with a rep and she gave me a price adjustment. I told her I recently bought it and now it's marked down even more so she put in a request to another department and I should be receiving credit back about $50. Yay!!! It feels like I just re-ordered it, but it'll be here tomorrow. Can't beat $99 for a cashmere scarf. :tup:

Sweet! I will try that too, but I ordered it the week before last so not sure if I will be so lucky.