Burberry Holiday Sale Part 2 - Online now!!!

I'm on the Burberry's mailing list since I've bought a few items from them recently.

Recent email alerts have only been for new arrivals at their stores.

Looking forward to an email alert that tells me of a VIP Private Event Holiday Sale. Hope to get it soon! Will update everyone once I do get one.

like addy says regular sales starts december 1 at regular stores outlest differ
no pre sale and from what i hear they may not be doing sales so it may not be that big as in other years
it will be online as well and im sure all regular stores world wide

Thanks Old, that is really coool! I hope they WILL have sales, I want several different items but at my local store they told me the sale will start in January, huh? If it is online only that works as well. Thanks again.

HI everyone, I'm new to this forum and am interested in getting my first burberry bag. I'm interested in one of the neon nova check totes with the side draw strings, not sure of the name. I put one aside at Nordstrom in the raspberry sorbet color. It's $750 regular price. I don't know how new this style is. Does anyone know, if there is a sale would this particular bag go on sale too? OR does Burberry mark down older styles only?
Thanks so much!!

The Burberry store at Michigan City Lighthouse Place outlets is having an additional 50% off the ENTIRE store starting this week until the weekend after Thanksgiving. They are overstocked and need to get rid of merchandise so it is a great time to shop if you're in the area! Last year I got $995 runway platform heels for around $80. Can't beat that anywhere!

Do you know if you can place an order on the phone? Its such a far drive for me and I'd love to save a trip and get a scarf or handbag :yahoo: