Burberry care-for tag. Remove or not?

Jadoria

Jun 9, 2010
I bought a Burberry scarf and I'm unsure if the care-for tag is supposed to be removed or not? Obviously the logo tag stays, but what about the care tag? It is sewn on in each corner of the tag, would be easy to remove and it's kind of annoying, but I don't want to remove it in case that is 'classified' as ruining the item?

Thanks

I'm curious about it too, I haven't removed any of them from my 3 cashmere scarves but one fell off by itself from my gauze scarf so I was wondering if any ladies here deliberately remove the care tags.

If they aren't conspicuous, I just leave them. If it bugs you then remove it.

If you ever want to sell them, it's a good idea if everything is intact. Just make sure to keep them in a safe place so you can produce them when the time comes.

Thanks for the replies (lol how old is this post!) I ended up removing it by carefully undoing the stitches. I kept the tag incase I ever need to refer to it. The tag was too annoying to keep attached.

I have the exact same question! I don't frequent the burberry section buti just bought a bb scarf and the carefor tag is bothering the hell out of me!! It keeps sticking out and i have to keep arranging it to hide it.

I'm not gonna sell it so i guess i shall remove it NOW!

Reactions: Kayce
If you don't intend on returning it you can also cut it off if it annoys you. I cute mine off too because sometimes when i put my scarf on the tag might be infront and then it looks really stupid. ;)

ITA! I hate it when it might be infront and arghhh!!

I will leave it for the moment and see how it goes. Thanks!

But i have just cut off the care for tag. :smile:

I usually leave everything intact unless something makes me itch:smile:)) On quality clothing this is not usually a problem. It is a good idea to leave it on in case you were to ever have a warranty issue or want to resell. Even though I normally keep my things for their lives I still do not remove tags.