Buon Viaggio from Spring '07 Collection Wanted

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hellooooo! Does anyone know where I can find the Buon Viaggio form the Spring '07 collection in the white color? I forgot what the color was actually called, but it was basically white and the "tokidoki for LeSortsac" on the bottom was tan colored. I waited too long and it is no longer on the website and there are none on eBay =(
    Help? Thanks :yes:

2. You must be talking about Bianco print.

3. I saw some not too long ago at the downtown Seattle Macy's store....perhaps they will do charge/send....
    good luck.

4. im sure Macys in Stoneridge Mall in Pleasanton, CA has one...give them a call :]

5. the macy's i went to in concord, ca had a bianco BV too. there probably are still some in stores since white bags are considered "summery." good luck with it!

6. Thank you! I just ordered one from Macys =)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice