Bulky setting on a 3C tennis bracelet

kittykattt

Apr 6, 2016
I found a very cute tennis bracelet in store but decided to sleep on it and found it online even cheaper. It’s not anything too crazy but because of the setting, from afar it looks even larger than the carat size because of the setting that had the diamond sitting in it.
3 c
Color l1
Clarity l

Is this worth $3200+ tax?
I’ve attached a stock photo & an in hand one.. I’m definitely not a diamond expert but I’d love some opinions if this bracelet seems to be worth the price? Or should i wait and try to find something better.

Attachments

• IMG_0584.png
    IMG_0584.png
    58.9 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_0585.png
    IMG_0585.png
    896.4 KB · Views: 91
The diamonds look lower in color than their estimate of “I”. Try ID Jewelry. They are in NYC with an online presence. If you don’t see exactly what you are looking for, inquire directly with them.

No, that is not worth it. There are a number of second-hand sellers on Etsy that sell really nice used pieces for less. I am NOT associated with any shop on Etsy, but how about this:

You should be able to do way better than I1 I color for mined diamonds in a tennis bracelet

My TB is from Costco and the VS G color mined diamonds are wonderful.

Fits your budget, great warranty, and known for their diamonds:

I took mine to my jeweler to have shortened and they remarked at the quality of the stones and the price, too!

I posted my bracelet in the TB thread some months ago...