Buffy The Vampire Slayer

Me Too! Me Too!!! :roflmfao:

I was so hooked on that show and totally hated when it got cancelled. I have one season on DVD but never have time to watch it and need to get the other seasons too.

I was a massive Buffy fan. I really missed it when it finished. My DH and I went as Buffy and a vampire one year for Halloween (I was Buffy, in case you're wondering :lol: ). I also really liked the Angel spin-off series.

Also a fan ! I have all 7 boxsets, it upset me so much when they made a giant DVD collection with all of them and it cost so much less !

My favourite episode has to be Once More With Feeling !

I used to watch it religiously at the beginning of the show but somehow I lost touch with it mid-way through season 3 but I intend on buying the boxset and i'll dedicate one day to watching it all.Hopefully I'll accomplish that later this summer. :flowers:

Yay!! More Buffy fans!!!

My favorite seasons are the ones with her and Angel (I love those two together!!)....I think I've watched every single episode of every season at least 3 times by now!!

:wtf:

Part of my morning routine is to get dressed for work while watching the re-runs on FX. I also like that Angel is on at 5:00am, so I can watch Angel and Buffy in the mornings before work. I like to linger and take my time in the mornings...

I too am a fan!!! None of my friends were and think I'm nuts. But I love it!!! The earlier seasons were definitely the best, I think up to 3.. I really like the one where they were all silent. Very creative! I never really got into the Angel spinoff..