Buffalo Gals! Got Shovel?

1. I hear you poor folks in Buffalo got snow last night. I know from friends that lived there that snow and early snow isn't that odd, but OCTOBER 13?? I hear that's a record, too.

Anyone here from that area? Wanna borrow my snow shovel? I don't get much use out of it in North Carolina. :beach:

2. i know, I read somehwere - 2 inches or was it 2 feet? YUCK! Arlington Heights, IL reported 1.5 inches yesterday too. yuck....

3. it snowed briefly here a couple days ago... but melted away. it is getting cold, though. we just had nice 70 degree weather a week ago!

4. I have a friend in NY in the Buffalo area. I will email her to see how bad it was. I saw on the news they were 2 feet deep in snow!

5. Note to self - Never move to Buffalo. I have a hard enough time dealing with the winter in Boston ;)

6. We got some snow swirling around last eve here in TO. But nothing stayed. I am currently freezing my A$$ off - so turned on all the fireplaces in my house b/c the furnace hasn't been cleaned/opened yet. YIKES!

Yeah, Buffalo got dumped.

7. ^ I was living in Central NY last winter (not nearly as bad as Buffalo), but I don't miss it one bit! It was my first time experiencing -30 degrees plus wind chill. I will be happy to never feel that ever again.

Sending warm thoughts and hot cocoa to our Buffalo, NY friends!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice