Bryan at Ala Moana! Please tell me all about these wallets...

jane

since '05
O.G.
Sep 28, 2005
attachment.php

Specifically the long wallets with flap closure. They are lovely! What colors do they come in? How much? etc! Thanks!

And anyone else with info/pics please chime in...

attachment.php

Specifically the long wallets with flap closure. They are lovely! What colors do they come in? How much? etc! Thanks!

And anyone else with info/pics please chime in...

Hi Jane!!!

[LOL to this post]

This particular long wallet is a classic BV wallet, I would describe it as a 'long envelope wallet' or others would call it a 'long continental'...

I will confirm the colors available, however, here are the prices:

Classic / Fashion colors in Nappa $640
Iridescent Nappa [above] $690
Maggiore Goatskin collection [to match your new bag, hehe] $730

I will take photos of this particular style in all colors available and will get back to you...

In the meantime, don't hesitate with any other questions!

^Jane, I have a BV wallet styled like this. It's my favorite wallet by far! It's like the LV pochette wallet or Balenciaga money and accordions out so things don't fall out when you open it and you just drop bills in, while looking tidy/clutch-worthy like a zip-around when closed. There's a slip pocket behind the card pockets which isn't always apparent in pics. I highly recommend it if full-length wallets work for you.

I actually just returned my $825 LV Suhali zippy wallet, also goatskin, but man this one seems so much better.

I didn't like the zip-around entry on the Suhali as much as I thought I would, and I didn't like the way LV did the card slots on the wallet. Much prefer BV's method (wider card openings, easier to get cards into and out of).

I want to see one in person though, I'll try Mario's and Nordy's next week.

Sorry, I didn't have a chance to take photos of this type of wallet, but I can confirm the colors/collections available:

Nappa $640
Maple
Torrent
Artic
Nero
Ebano

Nappa Iridescent $690
Ash
Baltic
Eclipse

Maggiore Goatskin [matches the bag] $730
Torrent
Turbolence
Nero

Maggiore Goatskin [woven with black piping] $680
Turbolence
Eclipse

I'd still love to see pics of all the goatskin ones too, though. :yes: whenever you have the chance. If I got one it wouldnt be for a few weeks anyway.