Brrrng, Brrrng - the iPhone Case Club

CeeJay

A BAL-enced Life!
O.G.
Dec 6, 2005
Couldn't believe that this thread hadn't been started yet!!! I just got my Sang iPhone Case; isn't it adorable?!?! :yahoo:

--> With Flash
SangIPC-1.jpg

--> Without Flash
SangIPC-2.jpg

OMG you will laugh at me I've been debating back and fourth on if I want a Iphone or a Blackberry but when i saw the new Iphone case I was like Iphone all the way. I however haven't gotten my Iphone yet because I know that the new one is coming out in a few months so I'm waiting. So now I have two Iphone cases and no Iphone.:shame: Sorry both pics are not so hot, they are taken with my current phone w/flash. But here they are I have Sorbet & Canard.

IMAG0065.jpg

IMAG0066.jpg

Last edited:
confession: i'm just like you pixiejenna!!! :roflmfao: no iphone yet but just had to snag that case pronto! we're bal crazy!

they say the new iphone's coming out around june timeframe, waiting on that too!!

confession: i'm just like you pixiejenna!!! :roflmfao: no iphone yet but just had to snag that case pronto! we're bal crazy!

they say the new iphone's coming out around june timeframe, waiting on that too!!

I have a post in the electronics area when the new iphone pic's got leaked. Another person posted that their friend who works at AT&T said that no one can request any vacay days next month, which leads them to believe that's when it's going to be launched. :yahoo:

They could be a good card case if your running out and just wanna carry a few credit cards, id, and a few bills. You could slip it in your pocket with out having to carry a wallet.

cool idea!! anything for a bal, we can find purpose! :idea:
i currently have a samsung, so that goes in the case -- for now hah!

i've also seen the leaked photos of the new iphone and a comparison pic with the 3Gs, side by side, and if that truly is the new one, dimensions are a teensy-bit different, more square-ish! anyway, i don't mind even if the case was precisely designed for the current model, heck i'm even using it now! :biggrin: