“Broken” Dustbag

revangelina

My Playground IG: @mytoyischanel
Jan 27, 2015
Hey’all, has anyone ever received a dust bag that only scrunches up on one side? The problem here is that both ribbons are sewn on the same hole. Thus only one side can scrunch up. I purchased the mini from a reseller.

Attachments

• F9DC943B-F6E0-4DAE-956C-4D67A7FAA651.jpeg
    F9DC943B-F6E0-4DAE-956C-4D67A7FAA651.jpeg
    95.8 KB · Views: 395
  • E71E5610-EA6E-4CA9-BFB4-EF8911F8E1C0.jpeg
    E71E5610-EA6E-4CA9-BFB4-EF8911F8E1C0.jpeg
    193.3 KB · Views: 390
Not to alarm you but I haven't seen this type of dustbag before. Firstly, did you have your bag authenticated?

I couldn’t find an online authenticator that check bags series 15-17 and newer due to super fakes. Do u know of any that will?

Every other part of the bag, card n receipt are okay

I couldn’t find an online authenticator that check bags series 15-17 and newer due to super fakes. Do u know of any that will?

Yes, the super fakes are actually quite scary. To the untrained eye, the unsuspecting buyer has bought a super fake! Sorry, but I can't offer anything else to help you with this. Hopefully, other TPF members will chime in.

Yes, the super fakes are actually quite scary. To the untrained eye, the unsuspecting buyer has bought a super fake! Sorry, but I can't offer anything else to help you with this. Hopefully, other TPF members will chime in.

Yes that’s what I’m worried about! Esp even popular authenticators don’t take new bags for check anymore. But thank for your reply :smile:. Hopefully somebody has come across this same problem with their dust bag?:confused1:

Ah yes all my recent minis come with this thick black ribbon. But none is faulty like this. I suppose yours doesn’t hav this problem rite?
No mine doesn’t have any issues, sorry my response was not helpful as I thought you were questioning the authenticity because of the type of dustbag you received. I hope someone else can share their experience if they had similar issues.

Authenticate4U will probably do it? Contact them via FB, they’re located in UK so there was a time difference for me