Brentwood or Roxbury?

definitely roxbury! i have a friend who doesnt like vuitton at all (gasp!) and when she was with me and saw the roxbury in pomme d'amour, she just about died! it is unbelievably gorgeous!

Can someone tell me if the roxbury is comfortable to wear on the shoulder with the thin shouder strap? Thanks.

It's very comfortable, the snap closures are no more difficult than zips (imho), and I am also using mine as one of my daily bags. Today I had in it a magazine/groom wallet/mobile phone/mini-monogram makeup bag (forgot what it's called and can't be bothered to look - I think it's sophia) and no problems whatsoever, but it was full.

It's very comfortable, the snap closures are no more difficult than zips (imho), and I am also using mine as one of my daily bags. Today I had in it a magazine/groom wallet/mobile phone/mini-monogram makeup bag (forgot what it's called and can't be bothered to look - I think it's sophia) and no problems whatsoever, but it was full.

Glad to hear that the snap is not hard to open. :sweatdrop: Thanks for sharing.

Just want to let everyone know, I ordered the Pomme Roxbury already. Can't wait till she gets here. Thanks again! :party: