Breast Augmentation Revision at Girin

retrosnack

Apr 14, 2024
After having my current breast implants for about 8 years I decided it was time to get an upgrade. I messaged a few different clinics in Seoul. I ended up choosing Girin based on the many positive reviews and their timely responses. I communicated thru whatsapp to set up my consultation date in Seoul.

I had a consultation the day before surgery, met Dr. Song, and chose the type/size of implant I wanted. I also did a blood test and a chest xray to make sure I was healthy enough for surgery. I was accompanied by translators through the entire process and they made me feel comfortable even though I was quite nervous.
I came in the next morning for surgery and met Dr. Song to confirm everything we went over the day before. Compared to my first breast augmentation, this time was surprisingly easy! I woke up after surgery feeling cold and sleepy. My chest felt tight but I wasn't in any pain. I took a nap in the recovery room and left the clinic a few of hours later. I took a taxi back to the bnb I was staying at, ate dinner, took medicine and went to bed.
The next day I felt normal, other than my chest feeling a little tight and sore. I went out and walked around almost all day and I felt fine! I spend the next few days enjoying Seoul, walking around, eating and shopping; I was really shocked at how smoothly my recovery went.

I am writing this review about one month since surgery and I am loving my results. I would definitely recommend Girin to anyone curious about getting breast implants.