Breast Augmentation in Singapore - My Journey

Hello~ may I know how long did it takes for your BA to drop and fluff?

I’m 3 weeks post op and still haven seen any changes. Still tight & high.
Nipples sensitivity is torturous :sad:
Doctor told me roughly 2-3 months will be settled and also recommended to wear the support bra/ compression garment for 3 months to help the breast to heal faster and to expedite the drop n fluff effect. But he also said I could wear for 2 months then after go bra-less , not much of an issue.
I’m 2 days away from my 1st month post op, so far ok. But I find my left boob sort of heal faster than my right. And also my scar seems to heal pretty well would say 70% ..
I think you need to patiently wait think for most by 2 month - 3 month mark , all will be quite ok and settled well.. Jiayou

Hi ladies ! It’s my first post here ! I just did my BA close to two weeks back ! I find my implants very close to each other n the sternum part is raised . Dr said it’s swelling for now but when I searched ard , it looks more like Synmastia (implants meeting /touching in the middle )to me . Oh I’m small frame 32A-B previously n did a 285 cc. Evyday I’m so anxious just looking at it . Anyone has this issue when recovering ?

Hi, may I know how many CC did you do?
I did 330cc UTM, Mentor Ultimate HP implants.

I was told my BWD is only 10.5 which I expected cause I’m really -AA super flat before.
I’m 160/46kg.

Also I have really thin skin, reasoning why I choose Mentor over Motiva to reduce rippling. I actually set my mind on Motiva before flying over. But after touching the real sample implants in person and recommended by the doc, I choose Mentor instead.

Doc advise me not to go any bigger which I’m glad I didn’t cause to be honest, my back hurts from the weight of it already :sad:

Hi ladies ! It’s my first post here ! I just did my BA close to two weeks back ! I find my implants very close to each other n the sternum part is raised . Dr said it’s swelling for now but when I searched ard , it looks more like Synmastia (implants meeting /touching in the middle )to me . Oh I’m small frame 32A-B previously n did a 285 cc. Evyday I’m so anxious just looking at it . Anyone has this issue when recovering ?
Has your implant started dropping?Do they still look very close to each other and do you feel any pain?

I’m following this Facebook group which is recommended by one of the ladies here, I saw some after BA looking like that too but didn’t hear they mentioning it’s an issue.

The fb group is called Bustmob (main group)

You can check it out and see if you are able to find any help or clarification there.

Doctor told me roughly 2-3 months will be settled and also recommended to wear the support bra/ compression garment for 3 months to help the breast to heal faster and to expedite the drop n fluff effect. But he also said I could wear for 2 months then after go bra-less , not much of an issue.
I’m 2 days away from my 1st month post op, so far ok. But I find my left boob sort of heal faster than my right. And also my scar seems to heal pretty well would say 70% ..
I think you need to patiently wait think for most by 2 month - 3 month mark , all will be quite ok and settled well.. Jiayou
Aww thanks!! yeah … it’s the waiting.
Same here, I feel my left is slightly softer than the right, probably because I’m right handed.

But my bust is still very firm to touch right now. My nipples now hurts too.

May I know have you started using any silicon tape or scar gel yet?