Breast Augmentation in Singapore - My Journey

Hi! I'm so sorry for disappearing for so long, life has been kicking me in the butt for the last few months. I'll be back with an update post and pics soon!!

I wanted to ask how is your progress now? and did the boob swelling go down very significantly in size after 3-4 months?

The boob swelling did go down after 3-4 months!! when i first got the implants i kinda felt like an 'elephant on my chest' if you know what i mean? like WOAH! but that feeling settled after a while and now i feel like the implants are me! like i can't imagine having my pre-BA chest again.

How are u doing @tvxqgirl? Im looking forwards to my consultation in Jan with Dr Chia. Hope my experience will be like urs.

Hi bb! I'm doing ok! Just that real life has been crazy for me! I'll be back with an update post soon. Hope your consult went well!! Did you decide yet?

6 months post-op update!
IMG20210119232739.jpg
IMG20210119232739.jpg
IMG20210119232948.jpg
My 6 month update pics!

I might not be able to get great cleavage, because of the way my chest is - it sort of protrudes. A bit like those "pigeon chest" pictures online, though mine is a mild case. I was warned by Dr Chia that with implants, I might not be able to really get nice cleavage. I think the approach I took - under the muscle - might have also impacted this, as implants placed over the muscle have always looked more 'natural' in a sense.

Dr Chia says if I want, I can consider doing fat graft to the inner curvature of the boobs to get nicer cleavage. I told her I'll think about it and am happy with my implants for now.

My boobs feel okay. They aren't hard or anything, and its definitely softened over time as I de-swelled. Sometimes my chest muscles feel a little odd after I've done weights and chest exercises, but its nothing serious yet and I seem to have avoided animation deformity for now.

Underbust scarring pics

IMG20210120190542.jpg
The indentation line above the scar was actually from my bra underwire!

IMG20210120190801.jpg
I've gone for one laser treatment at SW1 and was informed that only the first laser treatment is free. I'm not sure if I really saw a big improvement from the laser treatment, and the scars are healing at a different rate for each boob. Maybe I'll try laser again next time when I get to travel!

My next update will be sometime in July 2021! That would be the 1 year mark of doing my BA. On my final update, I probably want to upload a short video of my boobs to show the boobs in motion (with nipple pasties of course)- I wanted to do it this time around but forgot. So posting it here so I'll remember the next time =) I'll try to come back and answer questions if I can, and if there are any!

I hope all you beautiful people are doing fine! 2020 was such a crazy year, all of it. 2021 has been crazy too, but I hope it gets better!

IMG20210120190411.jpg

@tvxqgirl Hey girl! Thanks for updating your journey, your boobs look great! Are you able to lie on the front now or have to avoid doing that? So with implants in, does it feel like it's part of you (like can't feel it there) or is there a foreign sensation?

I'm still on the fence about surgery, mainly due to the cost, but I am thinking of booking appointment with Sw1 and maybe 1 or 2 more clinics (but the consult fees put me off....so expensive). Have just sent email enquiries to a number of clinics last week and currently trying to shortlist and decide who to consult in person now.

@tvxqgirl Hey girl! Thanks for updating your journey, your boobs look great! Are you able to lie on the front now or have to avoid doing that? So with implants in, does it feel like it's part of you (like can't feel it there) or is there a foreign sensation?

I'm still on the fence about surgery, mainly due to the cost, but I am thinking of booking appointment with Sw1 and maybe 1 or 2 more clinics (but the consult fees put me off....so expensive). Have just sent email enquiries to a number of clinics last week and currently trying to shortlist and decide who to consult in person now.

Thanks dear! Hmm I've never really slept stomach/face down before, but I've slept on the side! Not so sure about lying on my front.

The implants mostly feel like part of me! It feels strange when my boobs ache with an unsupported sports bra during exercise. I guess this must be what people with bigger boobs feel like? I never had this issue pre-op but you've seen my pre-op titties in this thread :P

I understand... don't worry and take your time to decide! I have hopes that we'll all be able to travel by after June 2021. Though I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high!

Thanks for posting your detailed progress @tvxqgirl :heart: hope everything is back on track for you.

You meant like if chest is protruding then the breasts naturally more separate? Your breasts and cleavage look full and natural, and very close to your wish pic! The scar on one side looks nearly gone now, hope the other will fade soon too.

I went for my consultation! The clinic is very swanky, nice pink decor. I waited around 20mins though but Dr Chia did spend a good hour+ with me, explaining implants and surgery in detail, the chest shape issues you were talking about, showed me many before-after photos for different chests and I also did the 3D scanning to choose my implants. At one point I felt so shy, standing there top all bare and she spent what felt like forever analysing my naked chest in detail. Guess everyone goes through that

I was all excited to set the date and paid deposit etc then guess wat! I found out I’m pregnant days before the op!! Not planned but we are over the moon nonetheless...but now gotta push my BA date to next yr. According to clinic deposit policy, was supposed to forfeit my deposit but Dr Chia gave approval to refund me all. Will continue to follow your updates, your sharing def helps a lot! Happy LNY!

6 months post-op update!
View attachment 4965786
View attachment 4965786
View attachment 4965801
My 6 month update pics!

I might not be able to get great cleavage, because of the way my chest is - it sort of protrudes. A bit like those "pigeon chest" pictures online, though mine is a mild case. I was warned by Dr Chia that with implants, I might not be able to really get nice cleavage. I think the approach I took - under the muscle - might have also impacted this, as implants placed over the muscle have always looked more 'natural' in a sense.

Dr Chia says if I want, I can consider doing fat graft to the inner curvature of the boobs to get nicer cleavage. I told her I'll think about it and am happy with my implants for now.

My boobs feel okay. They aren't hard or anything, and its definitely softened over time as I de-swelled. Sometimes my chest muscles feel a little odd after I've done weights and chest exercises, but its nothing serious yet and I seem to have avoided animation deformity for now.

Underbust scarring pics

View attachment 4965789
The indentation line above the scar was actually from my bra underwire!

View attachment 4965790
I've gone for one laser treatment at SW1 and was informed that only the first laser treatment is free. I'm not sure if I really saw a big improvement from the laser treatment, and the scars are healing at a different rate for each boob. Maybe I'll try laser again next time when I get to travel!

My next update will be sometime in July 2021! That would be the 1 year mark of doing my BA. On my final update, I probably want to upload a short video of my boobs to show the boobs in motion (with nipple pasties of course)- I wanted to do it this time around but forgot. So posting it here so I'll remember the next time =) I'll try to come back and answer questions if I can, and if there are any!

I hope all you beautiful people are doing fine! 2020 was such a crazy year, all of it. 2021 has been crazy too, but I hope it gets better!

View attachment 4965787

Thanks for posting your detailed progress @tvxqgirl :heart: hope everything is back on track for you.

You meant like if chest is protruding then the breasts naturally more separate? Your breasts and cleavage look full and natural, and very close to your wish pic! The scar on one side looks nearly gone now, hope the other will fade soon too.

I went for my consultation! The clinic is very swanky, nice pink decor. I waited around 20mins though but Dr Chia did spend a good hour+ with me, explaining implants and surgery in detail, the chest shape issues you were talking about, showed me many before-after photos for different chests and I also did the 3D scanning to choose my implants. At one point I felt so shy, standing there top all bare and she spent what felt like forever analysing my naked chest in detail. Guess everyone goes through that

I was all excited to set the date and paid deposit etc then guess wat! I found out I’m pregnant days before the op!! Not planned but we are over the moon nonetheless...but now gotta push my BA date to next yr. According to clinic deposit policy, was supposed to forfeit my deposit but Dr Chia gave approval to refund me all. Will continue to follow your updates, your sharing def helps a lot! Happy LNY!

Thank you @sweetgems ! Congratulations on your baby!! :heart::heart::heart: What a new year's blessing!!

I think so, if the chest is protruding the breasts kind of fall more 'outward'. The scar on one side is redder than the other. Both have a bit of a raised surface on the skin, which I couldn't really capture in the photo but it's there when I touch it.

Girll sameee I felt awkward while the doctor was analysing my chest and the nurse was taking notes at the side so I can empathise!!

I'm glad Dr Chia refunded you all your deposit!! They should, but happy it wasn't a protracted situation anyway. Happy LNY! Here's wishing you a smooth pregnancy too!

Reactions: sweetgems
Hello, i am thinking of breast reduction. Do you have any docs to recommend?

I read @tvxqgirl experience here and also Dr Chia’s Realself forum reviews before I saw her. I think I saw her breast reduction surgery reviews there too. In the clinic, they were referring to her as the breast whisperer lol. But honestly not too sure, there may be other breast reduction surgeons out there. There another female plastic surgeon Dr Sng too. You can try Realself, seems to have breast reduction reviews there.

Surgery date
About 3 weeks+ after the first consult, I had my surgery!! My IMMEDIATE post-op boobies (I asked the kind nurse to help me take pictures):-
View attachment 4803166
View attachment 4803169

As you can see it's still very full on top. Hope it'll drop and fluff soon!

I forgot to mention, my incision site was underbust. Typically I think Dr Chia does the underbust incision method.

I'll be back later to post my operation date experience! Also, don't worry, I intend to update this thread in 3,6, and 12 month intervals with pics. Probably with bra cos I'm so lazy to censor my nipples on my computer. Haha
may i know how many cc ia yours?