Break the Ban?

Break the ban...that is such a fab bag!!! I have that same style bag, it is my favorite ever! Everything fits in there and it is not very heavy either...unless it is stuffed, LOL!

Go For it!!!

ok so i called the number on coach.com (1-888-262-6224) and the guy who answered had no idea what I was talking about. (haha poor him) and he gave me another number (1-800-444-3611) to see if they could help me out. but the dont open until tomorrow

Hey, Couture, this is cute and it's half the price! Same style, with python trim and signature fabric:

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Coach-PINK-Signature-Pocket-SATCHEL-Purse-Bag-5226_W0QQitemZ230244134115QQihZ013QQcategoryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

65mxoz.jpg

I have seen the signature ones, but every coach bag i have is a signature print. wanna try something new... besides its python ;]

haha plain&simple im not in middle school, im almost done with my second year in college. ;]
but i dont think it would work out as a school bag, not big enough. i have my carly and my hamptons weekend multifuctional tote for school.