Brazza wallet for Women?

I do and I LOVE it! I went last weekend to buy an Emilie in epi, but didn't like the quality. Now, I refuse to buy a different wallet until this falls apart as the quality is so much better on this one. I have had it for 6 years and it still looks brand new. I like that it doesn't have a zipper or button closure because I tend to have lots of things in there. I personally like how it looks and doesn't look masculine at all.

I do and I LOVE it! I went last weekend to buy an Emilie in epi, but didn't like the quality. Now, I refuse to buy a different wallet until this falls apart as the quality is so much better on this one. I have had it for 6 years and it still looks brand new. I like that it doesn't have a zipper or button closure because I tend to have lots of things in there. I personally like how it looks and doesn't look masculine at all.

So glad to hear! Do you think you could post a picture of it (I'm wondering how long it is inside a bag as well what the interior looks like in use!

I have considered this wallet so many times. I only haven't bought it because I have several Chanel yen wallets and they share the same layout.....but I may still buy it because the Chanel lambskin is beautiful but too delicate. I also have a Ferragamo that I love with the same layout.

If you like flat opening wallets, then the Brazza will catch your eye!