Brand New Collection: "Tiffany Save the Wild"

I saw them in person, but didn't take any pictures unfortunately. I was wondering this too in deciding which to get and seeing them didn't really make the decision easier. They're both decent sizes. The mini isn't super tiny, while the large isn't overwhelming.

For the lion and elephant, the contrast of metals really adds to the design, so that may be something to consider.

Thanks. I realy liked the two tone lion, which only comes in large, so that might settle the question. I was just afraid the large was super big. You think it would look ok as a pendant?

I think it would. I tend to wear daintier jewelry and wasn't put off by the size.

That helps :smile:. Of course the longer I look at them the more I think oh, just toss in the small silver elephant too. Then my mom voted for the all rose gold small lion which didn’t help. This is could get expensive.

That helps :smile:. Of course the longer I look at them the more I think oh, just toss in the small silver elephant too. Then my mom voted for the all rose gold small lion which didn’t help. This is could get expensive.
Truth. I'd prefer all gold, but I really liked the two-tone elephant and lion and want all three in the same style/size. For enabling though, just remember the proceeds go to a great cause.

Reactions: papertiger
Truth. I'd prefer all gold, but I really liked the two-tone elephant and lion and want all three in the same style/size. For enabling though, just remember the proceeds go to a great cause.

I ordered the two tone lion. I almost went all gold, but 18kt rose gold tends to look like muted yellow gold to me. If it were an 18kt buttery yellow gold lion I probably would have done that. Once I see how I like it in person, I can add an elephant or exchange the two tone for all gold if the size of the large isn’t working for me. Plus the two tone was what first caught my eye.

If they make a yellow gold giraffe, I am a goner.

I ordered the two tone lion. I almost went all gold, but 18kt rose gold tends to look like muted yellow gold to me. If it were an 18kt buttery yellow gold lion I probably would have done that. Once I see how I like it in person, I can add an elephant or exchange the two tone for all gold if the size of the large isn’t working for me. Plus the two tone was what first caught my eye.

If they make a yellow gold giraffe, I am a goner.
I can’t wait to see! Please share pictures once it arrives. I hope you love it.

I can’t wait to see! Please share pictures once it arrives. I hope you love it.

Will do. Email said Friday is my expected delivery date and I am having him shipped to work so he doesn’t roam out of my home mailbox.

Funny I had just vowed no more Tiffany silver because it tarnishes so bad compared to others and 1. They come out with these and 2. I just learned the coolest trick with foil, boiling water and baking soda to remove tarnish...so bring on the full jungle Tiffany. My lion will get a bath of he gets dirty lol.

Reactions: leechiyong
I absolutely love Elephants and just ordered the mini rose gold with a beaded rose chain. I'll add a picture here when it arrives. I'm worried it will be too small but my skin tone looks a lot better in rose gold. It was hard to decide. :confused1:

I absolutely love Elephants and just ordered the mini rose gold with a beaded rose chain. I'll add a picture here when it arrives. I'm worried it will be too small but my skin tone looks a lot better in rose gold. It was hard to decide. :confused1:

Can’t wait to see wha yours looks like. They are just too darn cute. I think Tiffany wants us to have to buy them all lol.

I went to see them, I wanted to see the two tone lion. I absolutely loved him. Size was great for a pendant, I thought that the smaller all silver lion was too small for me. All were great designs, my favorites were the lion and rhino.

About how long was the large lion, nose to tail? About an inch?