Brand New Collection: "Tiffany Save the Wild"

Did you already put it on a charm bracelet? If so, do you have a picture? TIA! :smile:

I have the SS Return to Tiffany's heart tag charm bracelet and I have the elephant charm, I just have not gotten around to adding the charm onto the bracelet yet, I've been working a lot. I will try to add the charm onto the bracelet before this weekend and take a photo of it for you :smile:

I have the SS Return to Tiffany's heart tag charm bracelet and I have the elephant charm, I just have not gotten around to adding the charm onto the bracelet yet, I've been working a lot. I will try to add the charm onto the bracelet before this weekend and take a photo of it for you :smile:
No hurry! Just saw your post and thought this might be really cute. And since I have a charm bracelet I don't really wear anymore and really like the elephant and lion.. :smile:

The rules we've implemented along the way . . . People still are so mad about some of our rules but we've learned what's right for THIS community over time!

No hurry! Just saw your post and thought this might be really cute. And since I have a charm bracelet I don't really wear anymore and really like the elephant and lion.. :smile:

Here is the mini SS elephant charm on a Tiffany's silver charm bracelet. The mini size looks a tad bigger in my photographs than in person, it's the size of an average charm from Tiffany's I would say. Definitely not too big IMHO. However, the link (hope that's the right word) that comes attached to the mini elephant charm, where you would hook it onto another bracelet or necklace, was entirely too small to hook on to the big Tiffany & Co links of the Tiffany & Co charm bracelet....it just wouldn't fit at all. I hope that that makes sense. So I took a non Tiffany & Co SS clasp (not sure if the right word is clasp, link, or hook) and was able to hook the mini elephant onto that and attach it to the bracelet. I am not sure if I am going to keep it that way, but it is a temporary solution for me. This was the only way that I was able to wear it on a T&Co charm bracelet. However, given that the size of the links on all types of bracelets are different, you might be able to attach it to a non T&Co bracelet easily without having to add another clasp on there.

Attachments

• bracelet1.jpg
    bracelet1.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 413
  • bracelet2.jpg
    bracelet2.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 416
Here is the mini SS elephant charm on a Tiffany's silver charm bracelet. The mini size looks a tad bigger in my photographs than in person, it's the size of an average charm from Tiffany's I would say. Definitely not too big IMHO. However, the link (hope that's the right word) that comes attached to the mini elephant charm, where you would hook it onto another bracelet or necklace, was entirely too small to hook on to the big Tiffany & Co links of the Tiffany & Co charm bracelet....it just wouldn't fit at all. I hope that that makes sense. So I took a non Tiffany & Co SS clasp (not sure if the right word is clasp, link, or hook) and was able to hook the mini elephant onto that and attach it to the bracelet. I am not sure if I am going to keep it that way, but it is a temporary solution for me. This was the only way that I was able to wear it on a T&Co charm bracelet. However, given that the size of the links on all types of bracelets are different, you might be able to attach it to a non T&Co bracelet easily without having to add another clasp on there.
Thank you very much! It looks really cute. :smile: Need to see it in person, but I think I'll add it to my wishlist.

I wanted to post an update on my Save the Wild lion in silver and rose. As you can see from my previous posts in this thread, I got him in late September 2018 and when I took him out of his Tiffany pouch to wear today, basically a year later, his feet and the tip of his tail had gone brownish with tarnish. Haven’t checked my two tone elephant. It’s funny, silver I buy at a department store for under $50 never tarnishes, but all my tiffany silver darkens quickly.

I wanted to post an update on my Save the Wild lion in silver and rose. As you can see from my previous posts in this thread, I got him in late September 2018 and when I took him out of his Tiffany pouch to wear today, basically a year later, his feet and the tip of his tail had gone brownish with tarnish. Haven’t checked my two tone elephant. It’s funny, silver I buy at a department store for under $50 never tarnishes, but all my tiffany silver darkens quickly.
Wow, good to know as I have a Lion in silver too.

I wonder if these will stay Australian exclusive or will slowly become available in other countries.

Attachments

• koalabrooch_pr_crops1.jpg
    koalabrooch_pr_crops1.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 6
  • tiffany-save-the-wildkoala-pendant-69463665_1025589_ED-69463665_1025589_ED.jpg
    tiffany-save-the-wildkoala-pendant-69463665_1025589_ED-69463665_1025589_ED.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 7
I wonder if these will stay Australian exclusive or will slowly become available in other countries.

I need them!