Brand new Coach girl!

Hi everyone! I purchased my first Coach bags at the recent sale and I am in love. I may have gone a little crazy, but it is all great quality AND on sale. Just need to save up for the new fall line now :biggrin:

Twins on the Olive Rogue!

I am a new Coach girl as of May 2017, too. I just adore the Coach 1941 line. I managed to in this short amount of time accumulate....seven bags. :eek:

Welcome! I joined the club in February:smile: I never paid much attention to Coach bags because I had only noticed the cloth bags with Cs all over them, which isn't my style. But then I came across the Rogue and fell in love! I thought I would be one and done, but I now have a second Rogue and some accessories. Definitely great quality!

Welcome! I joined the club in February:smile: I never paid much attention to Coach bags because I had only noticed the cloth bags with Cs all over them, which isn't my style. But then I came across the Rogue and fell in love! I thought I would be one and done, but I now have a second Rogue and some accessories. Definitely great quality!

Somehow you beat me to every thread and post my thoughts haha. Likewise, though, I often associated Coach with the C logo bags and fakes littering the streets of NY. I lived near the Coach outlet for a very long and used to stop by every so often but was not a fan until Coach changed their business model and creative director. My mom got a first gen huge oxblood rogue and said she had never been so happy with a handbag in her life. This was coming from a woman who went to Paris and left without buying a bag because, after going to boutique after boutique, she couldn't find anything she liked. Needless to say, when a very picky person raves about a bag so much you take a second look. I started noticing Rexys and Coach's artistic collaborations. Their expanding rogue collections also caught my eye and the RTW collection had me drooling.

OP, Welcome to the Coach family. I see you also like the dino collection and rogues - we have clubs for those so check them out. Enjoy your purchases, they're beautiful.

Somehow you beat me to every thread and post my thoughts haha. Likewise, though, I often associated Coach with the C logo bags and fakes littering the streets of NY. I lived near the Coach outlet for a very long and used to stop by every so often but was not a fan until Coach changed their business model and creative director. My mom got a first gen huge oxblood rogue and said she had never been so happy with a handbag in her life. This was coming from a woman who went to Paris and left without buying a bag because, after going to boutique after boutique, she couldn't find anything she liked. Needless to say, when a very picky person raves about a bag so much you take a second look. I started noticing Rexys and Coach's artistic collaborations. Their expanding rogue collections also caught my eye and the RTW collection had me drooling.

OP, Welcome to the Coach family. I see you also like the dino collection and rogues - we have clubs for those so check them out. Enjoy your purchases, they're beautiful.

Great minds think alike :smile: Cheers to great taste in bags!

Reactions: okdot