Bracelets anyone?

S'Mom

Resistance is Futile
O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
Today I received a gorgeous enamel bracelet and I know that lots of women like to wear them stacked.

Does the gold/silver around the edge wear away? Should I wear them stacked? Will the banging ruin the edges????

I'm thinking about getting two thin ones to wear on either side of this one which is about 3/4" wide.

What do you guys think?

For some reason. I have not been interested in the enamel bracelets, not my cup of tea yet I guess. I do have a Click Clack in PH with baby Pink enamel and I wear it sparingly. The metal has not faded yet and I bang this baby up!

Baggs, I have exactly the same clic clac as you and have not worn it either. I dont know why, but it just doesnt seem to go with anything I have.:shrugs:

One the other hand, I love their gold bangle and the ANO cuff...

I ALWAYS wear more than one! And I love towear the different sizes together. D, I have owned Hermes enamel bracelets since 1997, and have yet to have a mark (one has a teeny spot of tarnish...?)....apparently, the only thing that will really do some damage is water. Don't do a L.Lo and wear them to the beach! LOL! You can leave your Birkin at home while you're at it, Lindsay!!

Well.....this is remnants from my Bakelite bangle days when I used to scour the flea markets for these fabulous plastic bangles from the 40's and wear them 6 and 7 at a time!!! Don't want to repeat those days (I was much younger then) but I do like the look of maybe 3 bangles together. I just don't want them to get banged into oblivion.........

i love a bangle! oddly comfortable - looks like it shouldn't be, but it is. i wear a gold one from tiffany, but solo. there will be minimal banging if you have long sleeves on. can't help you in the summer.
i wasn't a huge fan of the enamel bracelets either until... perja maybe was it? got a snowflake one and that particular design .... ooooo, love it.

now you may resume the inuendo