Bracelet stacking

deedeedor

O.G.
Dec 3, 2011
I am looking into adding more bracelet for stacking.

I like to wear my bracelet 24/7. So that leave me with very limited choices. shall i get a bangle or another motif. I practice yoga every day, bangle might get in the way when I practice.

this is the current bracelet.

68A02F46-9CBD-4CB5-A927-E34F141F66DF.jpeg

Thinking about get one of below

B88B086F-C1AD-4EF6-AB09-9B724959A65E.jpeg

93B5DE94-9D9A-4C0A-9524-2A2C1F801E56.jpeg

So all my current VCA are in yellow gold. But most of my other jewelry are in white gold. Shall I just continue to build my vca collection in yellow gold so I can wear them together? Or shall I get some pieces in white gold so I can wear them with rest of the jewelry? I dont like to mix metal together. but maybe i should not be lazy about taking jewelry off hahhahaha so i wont have any of these problems haha

Last edited:
I like the pave alhambra more than the perlee. Have you considered white gold pave alhambra or rose gold (no diamonds) alhambra?

I recently bought my first vca bracelet in WG MOP and I’m waiting to get it back from the workshop since I’m having 8 links taken out. I take off all my jewelry so I don’t need to worry about MOP. I only wear white gold and rose gold so I was planning on getting the rose gold 5 motif bracelet next

I like the pave alhambra more than the perlee. Have you considered white gold pave alhambra or rose gold (no diamonds) alhambra?

I recently bought my first vca bracelet in WG MOP and I’m waiting to get it back from the workshop since I’m having 8 links taken out. I take off all my jewelry so I don’t need to worry about MOP. I only wear white gold and rose gold so I was planning on getting the rose gold 5 motif bracelet next

I love white gold jewelries haha and most of my other jewelry / watch/ tennis bracelet are in white gold. I wear my white hold tennis bracelets on my right wrist and never take them off ( stacking too lol)

but do you mean to stack the yellow gold motifs with white gold pave motifs bracelet? I have not tried it on that way.That might create a nice color contrast.

i did try the yellow gold Motif bracelet with my white gold rolex on the same wrist , did not like the look of it.

I dont really have a lot of rose gold jewelry, probably would not consider rose gold.

wow you have inspired me!! And i found this multi color stacking picture. So maybe a white gold pave 5 motifs can play some magic on the wrist. Maybe i should really get out of my box of wearing some color metal 2DB599E5-52DC-4C01-93E7-6A96F7FB4243.jpeg

I definitely would never wear a Perlee Clover bracelet 24/7. It would make me sick to see it all scratched up! I would get the gold pave VA bracelet to go with the plain gold one. Then I'd have a different set of wg. lol!

hahhahahah after i posted this and took a walk out door, this was my exact conclusion toohahahahhahaha

• Haha
Reactions: DS2006