Which bracelet?

• Tiffany DBTY

• VCA Frivole

• Cartier JUC

Results are only viewable after voting.

mewt

O.G.
Apr 18, 2011
It comes down to these 3, and it's so hard for me to decide! Husband was delighted by the way JUC twists open (such a child at heart) but thinks the frivole looks most elegant on me. And the DBTY he liked because it's modest and clean. No clear winner emerges, I tried everything on in person.

Tiffany SA told us DBTY will get a 10% price hike in 3 days so I'd like to either get it or rule it out soon!

78ED7CF5-F4AF-4AC3-A19B-DFC22D9FF3A1.jpeg

These are the bracelets I wear the most often (not all at once!), which would you recommend adding to my collection? Thanks for your advice!
0352042C-9682-4AA3-BF3C-B47F0F933A14.jpeg

Reactions: cgood and judyana
They are all beautiful (I have the same DBTY bracelet) but out of the three I think I would pick the JUC with diamonds. I have the JUC wraparound ring with diamonds and it is my favourite piece, I’m also considering getting the small JUC bracelet with diamonds at some stage when budget allows! Looking at your existing bracelets it adds something a little different too, more edgy but still feminine at the same time.

Thanks for the thoughts!

I do worry about the JUC being hollow after seeing some posts saying it got bent out of shape. Another thing I fret is the the nailhead may leave marks after extended wear, or be uncomfortable in hot weather.

Other than those two doubts I'd be leaning towards it the most!

It was definitely a piece that surprised both my husband and I at how much we liked it, I'd never considered it before trying. It really does look better worn than in photos.

To sum it up...

DBTY pros:
-truly exquisite, dainty yet strong platinum
-comfortable when worn, could see myself wearing this 24/7 as I already do with dbty necklace
-nicest diamonds

DBTY cons:
-lacks presence when worn, didn't make my heart flutter

Frivole pros:
-beautiful motif, understated yet noticeable
-should be very comfortable to wear 24/7
-best SAs to interact with, best shopping experience on average
-cheaper than DBTY by over half despite having more presence; seems "worth" it

Frivole cons:
-common style of bracelet with chain and 1 focal point, easy to find similar styles

JUC pros:
-interesting twist mechanism
-best bangle we've ever seen
-most different from my current collection
-fun to play with
-unique, no good substitute elsewhere

JUC cons:
-priciest option
-might get bent out of shape
-not sure if comfortable for long-term wear
-might be too recognizable as a brand item
-diamonds not worth it but absolutely essential to this style (unlike Love where plain option looks fine) imo, hard to tell the nail design in non-diamond version (except in white gold, not available in sm).

It's a fun dilemma to have, I just don't want to pick something I'll regret because it's not comfortable later. Thanks for hearing me out!

Thanks for the thoughts!

I do worry about the JUC being hollow after seeing some posts saying it got bent out of shape. Another thing I fret is the the nailhead may leave marks after extended wear, or be uncomfortable in hot weather.

Other than those two doubts I'd be leaning towards it the most!

It was definitely a piece that surprised both my husband and I at how much we liked it, I'd never considered it before trying. It really does look better worn than in photos.

To sum it up...

DBTY pros:
-truly exquisite, dainty yet strong platinum
-comfortable when worn, could see myself wearing this 24/7 as I already do with dbty necklace
-nicest diamonds

DBTY cons:
-lacks presence when worn, didn't make my heart flutter

Frivole pros:
-beautiful motif, understated yet noticeable
-should be very comfortable to wear 24/7
-best SAs to interact with, best shopping experience on average
-cheaper than DBTY by over half despite having more presence; seems "worth" it

Frivole cons:
-common style of bracelet with chain and 1 focal point, easy to find similar styles

JUC pros:
-interesting twist mechanism
-best bangle we've ever seen
-most different from my current collection
-fun to play with
-unique, no good substitute elsewhere

JUC cons:
-priciest option
-might get bent out of shape
-not sure if comfortable for long-term wear
-might be too recognizable as a brand item
-diamonds not worth it but absolutely essential to this style (unlike Love where plain option looks fine) imo, hard to tell the nail design in non-diamond version (except in white gold, not available in sm).

It's a fun dilemma to have, I just don't want to pick something I'll regret because it's not comfortable later. Thanks for hearing me out!
Look at how many cons you have for JUC. I’d go for dbty, doesn’t add chaos to your stack, with juc it will look too busy. This Frivole bracelet is frankly boring. Sorry, didn't mean to offend anyone who has it.

Definitely the JUC! It’ll add a little variety to your bracelet collection. I think it will be very hard to bend it out of shape. My daughter was playing it and she did no damage...it still fits the same. I’ve also slept with mine and worn it all day...it’s so comfortable. I feel like only people who know Cartier will recognize this.

Thanks everyone for weighing in!

Update: In the end I left the decision up to my husband, since it's his gift to me, and he chose the DBTY. Happily, even though the SA said there'd be a price increase on all diamond items a few days ago, this piece was not changed.

One day I'll probably get the JUC myself, my husband just doesn't like bangles on me so decided to get something he'd enjoy this time. :P It's in for shortening now, I think I'll like it much better once it fits properly. I'm really excited to wear it as a lowkey everyday piece!