bra for low back dress?

maria28

loving H...
O.G.
Jun 29, 2006
i'm looking for a bra to wear with a halter neck dress with low back (lower than where the normal bra fastening is). i don't even know where to start looking:confused1: . i normally wear size 32B.
can anyone recommend a style/brand of bra for this type of dress/top?

thanks so much, girls!:flowers:

You are welcome! There is another kind that sticks on to your breasts. Just like 'tape' and they work well too but I couldn't find those online and can't think of the name but I think they are also made by Breast Forms.

Let me know how the Chantelle works out...it's great. I use my two regularly when I wear dresses.:smile:

I'd love to find a bra like this as well.. my problem is this.. i'm a 34b but HATE any padding. Anyone aware of one that isn't padded? It's insane how hard it is to even find a cute normal bra without padding, but this kind.. i havn't even really tried searching, haha

I'd love to find a bra like this as well.. my problem is this.. i'm a 34b but HATE any padding. Anyone aware of one that isn't padded? It's insane how hard it is to even find a cute normal bra without padding, but this kind.. i havn't even really tried searching, haha

Oh Gosh, I know what you mean! I hate the padding. Most all B cup bras come with padding! It's ridiculous that the designers think that every single woman want's to enhance/increase their breasts size!! I'm a 36B and very proud to be. My breasts are perfect in size IMO and my husbands btw...lol. I actually had a reduction/lift to DECREASE my size after having my boys and breastfeeding. I have plenty of the non padded ones...you can find them if you look....

Because you are a B Cup there is a way to tape yourself up,(using tit tape, as though you are wearing a bra I just can't seem to find the link right now. As soon as I find it I will post the link. I'm a 38B and it worked for me, I wore a halter neck, backless number!

i went to la senza yesterday and got a couple of the convertible bras. they're have the same principle as the chantelle ones. they also had the NuBra, but i decided to go with the convertible bras instead. thanks everyone for your help:flowers: