BOYY BAGS!!! Pictures & chat!!!

I sent them pictures last night... haven't heard back yet. They are usually good with response. Weird.

Oh well, this won't stop me from using it for the time being. It's not like the entire thing is going to fall off.

^ Yeah, but their customer service reps are located in New York, I believe.

Anyway, update on my SLASH. Tracey told me that it's just the rubber glue they use to hold down the panels/edges so they can sew things together nicely. It comes off with some scratching/picking. Just kind of annoying.

Ok, well, I have a camera full of nice pics to share, but I can't find my card reader. :/ So here's a crappy cell phone pic to tide us over until I find my reader...

BOYYSlash_gray_001.jpg

GREY SLASH!

I picked this up from a lovely seller this afternoon. And here I always thought I was the ONLY person in LA who has ever heard of Boyy and someone had one just a few miles away! Anyway, she was lovely enough to suggest meeting to do the exchange so I wouldn't have to wait for shipping.

It looks a shade or two darker than Sweatshirt Grey. From the older script logos and the different lining...

aa677a41.jpg

....I think this is a very early version of the Slash! Maybe one of the first. The grey color looks closer to the previous season's grey (I think it was called Cement?) than the current Sweatshirt. Slight brownish undertones. Also, strangely, the outer "pocket" isn't a pocket at all! It just unzips open to the main compartment! Weird. It does have a lush suede gusset under the side zips, which I LOVE.

I have more pics comparing this grey to my grey Wally wallet. I'll post as soon as I find/replace that damn card reader...

Ok, I finally found my card reader, so get ready for some photobombing.

BOYYSlash_gray_002.jpg

With little brother Wally. You can see the difference in the two greys.

BOYYSlash_gray_003.jpg

Is this old school lining? Cute!!!

BOYYSlash_gray_004.jpg

Last edited: