Boxing day reveals from Barcelona & Paris

Thank you so much for sharing your trip with us! I loved every word and photo! Your Evie with that strap took my first breath away. Then, your box Rouge H Constance stole my second breath! Your Etain kelly had me completely breathless. I need some oxygen, please. :panic::loveeyes::yahoo:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Thank you. I love how you describe your 3 breaths :giggle:

@Hillychristie, congrats on your terrific finds! It sounds like you had a wonderful trip and brought home some amazing travel souvenirs!! Enjoy each item in the best of health! Cheers!

Thank you. DH thinks that buying H items overseas are the best travel mementos that can be passed on to our children :tup:.
It looks as if you hit the bag jackpot, OP! Congratulations, and wear all three in good health!

Thank you. DH calls it a hat trick :giggle:.

oh my god! So beautiful!! Congrats!!
So is my understanding correct that in Paris, they will offer you birkin or kelly even if you don't have a buying history? I only have a birkin 35 right now and I bought it pre-loved. I am looking to add a birkin 30 or kelly 28 but really don't want to pay so much over retail for a pre-owned bag. Would you mind telling me how much kelly 25was? ( only if you are comfortable). Also does anyone know what is the current price for birkin 30 and kelly 28? The resellers are asking for $15K-$18K for a new bag.

Reactions: ChanelCanuck
oh my god! So beautiful!! Congrats!!
So is my understanding correct that in Paris, they will offer you birkin or kelly even if you don't have a buying history? I only have a birkin 35 right now and I bought it pre-loved. I am looking to add a birkin 30 or kelly 28 but really don't want to pay so much over retail for a pre-owned bag. Would you mind telling me how much kelly 25was? ( only if you are comfortable). Also does anyone know what is the current price for birkin 30 and kelly 28? The resellers are asking for $15K-$18K for a new bag.
Thank you.
All B and K bags purchased in Paris were made in FSH. Prior to purchasing my B30, I have some purchase history in Cannes. I bought a farandole necklace after I was offered the B30. Subsequently when I bought my K28, the SA actually viewed my purchase history. I bought some non-bag items in the same purchase too. Hence, I can't really tell if you'll be offered a B/K without any purchase history but I certainly did not spend the equivalent price of a B/K on non-bag items when I scored mine.
You may find loads of accounts in the Paris for Hermes thread and check out the latest pricing in the shopping thread.
Hope this helps:flowers:

Reactions: manomi