Boxing Day at Coach--Good deals?

snowflake

O.G.
Dec 12, 2006
Now that my Christmas shopping is done, I'm planning out my Boxing Day shopping strategy. How good are the deals for Boxing Day at Coach boutiques? Are most items in the store marked down or do they only put a few items on clearance? I know there's a new floorset coming out but I'm not expecting those things to be marked down.

traditionally, i think it is the day people throw out their xmas trees. but really, it is jsut a big wk of sales after xmas. (similar to black friday in USA i guess).

Boxing Day was originally in Victorian times, the day after Christmas when the rich would box up food and gifts and give them to the poor. This is according to Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boxing_day

I've also heard that it was the day all the servants had off after working all day on Christmas. So you can kinda think of it as a working class holiday.

Personally, my DH and I have from 12/22 - 1/2 off of work because that is The Boeing Companies Christmas Holiday.

Boxing day is like black friday for Canadians, but it's the day after christmas. I doubt the Coach boutiques will have sales in Canada since they didn't have any sales for Black Friday in the states.