Boxes, keep or toss?!

Another point for team Keep! I retain the boxes for everything I buy (purses, sunglasses, shoes, etc) because it makes everything easier to store. I keep the dustbags, receipts, heel tips, authenticity papers/cards where applicable, all in the box. I also agree w/ the resale value...I'm much more likely to bid on something w/ the original box.

tip: If I think my boxes are starting to get raggedy, especially the lids, I try and catch the flaws early and tape them back to pretty from the inside!

I do keep my boxes. It helps with organization, and I even like to keep the receipts, etc. I don't ever buy with the intention of selling, but when I periodically weed out my collection, the boxes are useful for specifics about each pair.

i used to own all the boxes but seriously, i did not see the point! i do not intend to sell my shoes and they take up way too much space..
TOSS

I thought I was going to be the only one who would say that I toss all my boxes! Most of the time its because i'm bringing them home from another country and just don't have space in the luggage. I also don't have a lot of storage space at home, so I generally never keep boxes for anything

I vote KEEP!!! I personally can't stand it when a pair is missing their box...I have a pair I bought off eBay that doesn't have a box and even though I don't store them in their boxes, it still bothers me for some reason, ha....

I will totally take anyone's boxes if you're just tossing them!!! :biggrin:

I've been keeping them but I have too many boxes & I don't know why I keep them?:shrugs:

They get ruined soon enough because theres no room for my shoes much less my boxes. :shucks:

I think they will soon need to go. Now that i know I can sell them maybe I will? :thinking: