Box came from Niemans! Quick Reveal!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. image.jpeg Hi, I just receive this cutie, my first Chevron, old medium boy caviar in silver, let me know if I should keep it as I have the dark Silver one, ipics below. Thanks!

Guuci4Me, Swanky, BlueCherry and 4 others like this.
  2. image.jpeg Family pics.....

samch, Dextersmom and Valentine2014 like this.
  3. Very pretty! They are perfect together.

4. Gorgeous Boy! I'd definitely keep it if I were you :smile:

5. Keep it, it's so different from your other one! And congrats of course!!!

6. I think they make a handsome pair. Keep [emoji847]

7. Omg gorgeous!!! It's the perfect chevron piece that I'm looking for for my collection...except I'm on ban island [emoji58].

Yes yes yes keep both!! [emoji173]️

8. Mod shots pleeease

9. Beautiful boy! Keep it!

10. Congrats CPA on another handsome boy!!! I would say keep both, they are totally different bags. the dark silver is such a nice different darker color alternative whereas the silver chevron has been receiving all great feedback including durability and much lighter in color for a different look.

they are very very nice looking boys. :smile:

11. Gorgeous bag, I love the color!!

12. Thanks, I should be on ban also, but I heard that pricing will go up I Sept so I decided to get it.

13. Keep it!!! I think it's totally different from your other and will go with anything!!

14. I love both of them! Keep the chevron! They're totally different. Congrats!

15. Congrats on your beautiful boy, love the color!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice