Boutique To You - Anyone Ordered From There?

Suzzeee

O.G.
Jul 9, 2007
I tried to search but the words in this retailer's name are just too generic -- has anyone ordered online from Boutique To You? I wanted to get some House of Harlow shoes and they have them in stock in my size with free shipping but I've never ordered from them before - anyone have any feedback -- good or cautionary?

Never bought from them but I have spoken with many people who have and love that store. I don't really know, wait for another response but I think it's safe. Have you tried "Boutique To You Scam" or something? Try that. Hope I helped....

Yeah I have,I've had service from them since I'm in the UK,The shipping was pretty fast.I would recommend them.

But the only thing is if a item you want is on pre order,they take the money straight away & then ship the item.(can take weeks sometimes)

Thanks guys - they happen to actually have the shoes that I want in my size in stock which was mainly why I wanted to order from them....well, that and Kitson's shipping is nuts plus I have to pay sales tax at Kitson and I don't think I do at Boutique to You.