Bouganviller birkin in cold weather?????

What would I do with out tpf and all of you wonderful friends I feel that sometimes I know you so very well and that anything And everything I want to ask you will all answer. I truly truly thankyou because sometimes we do need that little extra voice that tells us to go ahead or stop orsimply helps out !!!!!! So again all of you thankyou, im bringing my bouganvillier I think it will be fun and it will contrast nicely with the surroundings again thanks and I'll keep you posted with pics of intense reddish pink in grey weather. Best as always my darling tpfrs birkel!!!!!!!

I think Bouganviller would be great for winter. Someone once asked me about using Blue Jean year 'round (no problem!). The only color I personally cannot see being used in the winter is Lagoon.

I think you would look great with the bouganvilla birkin. I';m currently sitting in London and it is cold! and the forecast is for it to get colder, so a pop of colour would be a great idea.

I packed my RV/HAC for my recent trip including my 30/brique box and my workhorse 35/black kelly
.. and lot of GM and silks and a couple of twillies too:P

;)*not all nested and hand carry*;)

OMGosh, birkel!!
Your outfits sound divine... how gorgeous they must be~! :nuts:

And bouganviller Birkin on them... ahhhhhhhh~~!!
If I see such a gorgeous lady on a street, would follow and ask her for her autograph on my ulysse, lol!

Bon voyage~!

Hi Birkel, a birkin is for all seasons (I don't care what color). I was just in Lake Tahoe last weekend. I brought my orange birkin. I mostly wore blk and gray, and my Kelly Calche shawl (blk, gray, brwn and orange), a blk coat with a fur collar and a matching fur hat. DH said I was dressed more for St Moritz or Aspen, but anyway, the orange made the clothes snap, crackle pop. This snow bunny was warm and fashionable. So go for it and keep warm.