Boucle Sellier Bracelet in silver ? about sizes

LVLover

Hermes Only
O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
Looking to add the boucle sellier to my wish list. I'm wondering if this bracelet comes in 2 or 3 sizes. I know it comes in the TGM, and a GM but does it also come in a PM?

For those of you who have the TGM: Is it hard to wear, meaning does it get in you way because it's too big? What's the width? Does it give the appearance of a cuff?

For those who the other size (s): What is the width of the GM? What is the width of the PM (if it exists)?

Looking to add the boucle sellier to my wish list. I'm wondering if this bracelet comes in 2 or 3 sizes. I know it comes in the TGM, and a GM but does it also come in a PM?

For those of you who have the TGM: Is it hard to wear, meaning does it get in you way because it's too big? What's the width? Does it give the appearance of a cuff?

For those who the other size (s): What is the width of the GM? What is the width of the PM (if it exists)?

Mine is the biggest there is, is that the TGM? Can't remember what mine's called but I have a large wrist. I like to stack bracelets and when I flex my wrist, the locking part can come undone. I made a little safety chain that I hook on either side of the push lock.