Bottom support for a Speedy 30

I happen to keep the cardboard from the back of one picture frame. It's a big size, I cut it to two bottom support, round the corners. It makes a big difference on my new speedy 25.

lauhei said:
I happen to keep the cardboard from the back of one picture frame. It's a big size, I cut it to two bottom support, round the corners. It makes a big difference on my new speedy 25.

My speedy 25 don't sag that much so I don't put anything, now I guess I have to look for red piece of cardboard for damier speedy 30.

acegirl said:
I've also heard a magazine works well. I have cardboard in mine but I like the idea of the clear plastic. I'm sure it looks nicer!

I use a Star or any gossip mag. They are thin and are the perfect size. They stop it from sagging but they dont make it look TO structured.

Selena

I use a piece of plastic that corrugated (like cardboard). I rounded the corners. It is superlight but stiffer than plain cardboard. So far, it's worked great.

i use a magazine, such as OK!. It is large enough, but not so heavy like a glamour or something like that. So, you get a straighter botttom, but not a huge amount of extra weight. And...you'll always have something to read if you are bored!:biggrin:

Thank you all for the great suggestions!! :heart: :yes: :heart:

My SA cut out a piece of an LV box (?) and it fit it to size. It might be a bit too structured now, so I have lots of ideas should I decide to switch it out.

satine112 said:
i use a magazine, such as OK!. It is large enough, but not so heavy like a glamour or something like that. So, you get a straighter botttom, but not a huge amount of extra weight. And...you'll always have something to read if you are bored!:biggrin:

I do the same!;) I subscribe to Us Weekly...that seems to be enough...still have a lil sag..not much...Then if dh and I are in the car and he's listening to his sports/news radio, or whatever...I have my mag with me. Or when I pick my kids up from school...I have something to read while I wait for them. :graucho: Works out great! Every week when I get my new issue..I switch 'em out..always have the current issue w/ me! heehee!:P