Bottega Veneta Stores - An Interior Design Thread

Evergreen602

Jun 9, 2019
I have not seen a post dedicated to BV stores and their designs, but I enjoyed the recent PurseBlog article about the new Avenue Montaigne store in Paris. It is the first store done completely under Matthieu Blazy's creative direction. A couple of us in the comments thought this would be a great topic on the forum...so here we go! :smile:

Here a link the the article of inspiration:

A couple more articles:

And lastly some photos for those who prefer instant gratification :biggrin::
bottega-veneta-flagship-avenue-montaigne-designboom-06.jpgbottega-veneta-flagship-avenue-montaigne-designboom-10.jpgParis-Avenue-Montaigne_Fullframe_1.jpg

So what do y'all think? I've seen other stores with Blazy's influence, so I'll post those as well. I'd also love to compare photos of TM and DL stores too.

I have been to three Bottega Veneta stores, one in Venice in walking distance of San Marco Square, one in Florence - Piazza Strozzi, and the Union Square location in SF where I live. I highly recommend stopping by the Florence location if you visit the city. The two-story shop is beautiful and a real architectural gem. The sales assistant took my daughter on me on a little tour, which was very special for us. I bought a lanyard which I still use every day.

Also found this article on the St. Tropez store, and I think it's my favorite Blazy-influenced store so far. Love how it seems specific to the locale, the curves and how light and bright it is.

View attachment 5872027View attachment 5872028View attachment 5872029
Love the sweeping geometry, organic forms, and soft brutalism- a departure from the boutiques I’ve seen, but so appreciate the site-specific design. Agree @Evergreen602 and thank you for sharing. Interior design connections are