Bottega knot gold

Thank you! And no worries, when I called up the outlets there were only these two actually picking up. I literally called the German one 20 times…

Here are two pics of my Knot in different lights. The frontal shot on white marble is daylight and the other artificial light.
Ah yes they work with WhatsApp via the online boutique service. Calling the stores directly get you no where

My gosh yours is soo beautiful and I think much more versatile. I am realising now that I don't know what to wear my purple with so considering grabbing a black one secondhand... It is beautiful but no idea what to do with it!

Ah yes they work with WhatsApp via the online boutique service. Calling the stores directly get you no where

My gosh yours is soo beautiful and I think much more versatile. I am realising now that I don't know what to wear my purple with so considering grabbing a black one secondhand... It is beautiful but no idea what to do with it!
I love purple though. It would look amazing with any olive, bronze, gold, tan, beige/nude and everything between black and white for sure.

Reactions: EvaH and jbags07