Bottega knot gold

I own this knot as I collect them.. This is not a good look & sorry for your disappointment

Keep checking other sites as they do turn up..
Thanks! I’m curious to know, since you have this knot, do your hands smell after handling your knot? Fashionphile disclosed that it had been refurbished and I’m wondering if maybe some sort of metal treatment had been added during the refurbish process or if the knots had that from the beginning.

Reactions: RT1
Thanks! I’m curious to know, since you have this knot, do your hands smell after handling your knot? Fashionphile disclosed that it had been refurbished and I’m wondering if maybe some sort of metal treatment had been added during the refurbish process or if the knots had that from the beginning.

No my hands do not smell.. Perhaps someone might have used a metal cleaner on the bag?
I have several knots with silver hammered corners & none of them have an odor or an unusual smell
but I have never treated any of my knots..
Modern does many repairs for BV & they are very easy to have a conversation with about this..
You may want to give them a call just for reference..

I GOT THE KNOT! Thank you soooooo much to Marebear8 for the tip off. I posted on a fluke not really thinking anything would come of it. But this truly was a lucky experience!!! It's exquisite!

View attachment 4879845

This is one of my favourite BV Knots but I had buyer's fatigue last year during the pandemic so didn't think to buy it when they were fazing the TM-era handbags out of my local BV boutique. Of course, when I finally went to inquire about it they were all sold out! Hoping to eventually find a pristine version on a reseller site. Fingers crossed!