Bottega Beneta Messenger???enable me!!!

latinmalemodel

Je Aime Vuitton
O.G.
Nov 15, 2006
hi:graucho: it's my first time posting here and I have questions for you guys I haave been secretlly lusting for a BB bag for a wille even though I never touched or seen IRL a BB bag or leather but I heard they are orgasmic, well I wan't to know if any one has this style of messenger bag pros cons? and also inform me on the quality of the leathers etc I just think is pretty:rolleyes:

oh and if you have one can you post modeling pics?

thanx LMM

xo

0434967512991_500x500.jpg

bottegavenetaintrecciatalargemessen.jpg

i have these messengers and really love them. i am especially loving the non woven one. have been using woven bags almost exclusively and like the change. the leathers are wonderful. mine don't have a flap so i don't know how that would be. i like easy access but that is personal preference. enjoy your bag.

Attachments

• woven messenger.jpg
    woven messenger.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 105
  • leather messenger 2.jpg
    leather messenger 2.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 99
the only thing I have to contribute is that every time I see a BV messenger in a store, I lust after it. They're all a little too small for me so I've never taken the plunge, but I think this bag strikes just the right balance between elegance and sportiness (is that a word?).

Bottega Veneta`s leather (it`s actually spelled with a V, from Veneto, the Italian region they`re based at) is incredibly luscious! You can`t imagine it until you felt it yourself.

Plus, it`s sturdier than you might think it is and in my opinion messengers have got to endure a lot of things!

Thanx for the responses guys, annie9999 thanx for posting pics of you'r babies and uclaboi I love you'r collection but after seeing it I really want a LE pice but I guess a messenger would be the perfect buy,

and sorry I just realized I spelled Bottega Veneta wrong sorry:shame:

and also do you guys know if it comes in another colored leather? and if they sale different colored straps?

thanx...

Bottega Veneta`s leather (it`s actually spelled with a V, from Veneto, the Italian region they`re based at) is incredibly luscious! You can`t imagine it until you felt it yourself.

Plus, it`s sturdier than you might think it is and in my opinion messengers have got to endure a lot of things!

Thanx I was typing my apology wille you typed this lol...

I need to figure out if saks has some BV in store so I can touch it:nuts:

Hi, latinmalemodel! It's good to see you in the BV subforum! You'd look great with BV messenger bag. Most Saks stores carry BV, I believe--definitely go and see for yourself how fine the leather is and how lightweight it is--they are surprisingly sturdy, too. I'm not certain about colors. uclaboi knows as much or more than anyone about BV--he's a good source of info.

Good luck--I hope you find a BV you love!

LMM, they do make this style in classic colors (brown, black, and caramel) but also in seasonal colors. I remember seeing this bag in the Army color (army green) from S/S 07. I'm sure the BV boutique could help you find the perfect one, if you have access to one.

BTW, love your new Cabas Whistler ;)

Welcome to the BV side, LMM. That's a gorgeous messenger esp in the darker colours like Ebano (dark brown) and Nero (black). Do post pics when you get it, esp action ones. We'd love to see it.