Botkier sample sale - what are you going to pick up?

Emerald8

Apr 1, 2010
Last sample sale I got a Howard satchel which I LOVE. It was my first Botkier purchase and has definitely impressed me with its quality and style. I was really hoping that the Eden Small Satchel or the Eden Satchel would be on sale, but since they just came out, I guess that was unlikely.

What do you guys think of the Misha backpack? I can't view the video from work - what does it show?

I am a little irritated with Botkier. I just purchased the starry night during their Black Friday sale and today it is $57 less than it was 5 days ago. I just sent them a not so nice email. I am not going to keep the bag (it hasn't even arrived yet) no matter what. I am kinda done with Botkier. Last sample sale they sent me a beat up bag that looked like it had been worn and I had to send that back and now this. I feel like this is a slap in the face to customers. :cursing: :rant: :mad:

I almost forgot- I have a Misha backpack (in black). The bag is made of gorgeous leather and I've gotten many compliments on it. It's very roomy, though I still can't fit my laptop into it (just barely). My only issue with the bag is that the strap is "convertible" meaning you're supposed to be able to switch it between a backpack, shoulder bag, etc. Except it doesn't really work in practice, when wearing it as a backpack the strap moves around a lot so you have to adjust pretty much every time you put it on or take it off. It can get annoying. But if that isn't too big of an issue for you, for the sale price, I'd say get it!

UPDATE: Okay, so I feel really bad I got so upset about this. Botkier contacted me by phone after receiving my email to let me know that adding the Starry Night to the sample sale was a last minute decision because they did not notice that any had been ordered from the Black Friday sale (I don't know how this missed this BUT...). Anyway, they are going to refund me $57 since the price just changed so recently. I am happy that they are doing this but at the same time I have a bit of a bad taste in my mouth and am still left wondering....

I am a little irritated with Botkier. I just purchased the starry night during their Black Friday sale and today it is $57 less than it was 5 days ago. I just sent them a not so nice email. I am not going to keep the bag (it hasn't even arrived yet) no matter what. I am kinda done with Botkier. Last sample sale they sent me a beat up bag that looked like it had been worn and I had to send that back and now this. I feel like this is a slap in the face to customers. :cursing: :rant: :mad:

I'm really tempted to grab that hunter green trigger. What do you all think??

Here's an old product page from LB with some good pics of the same bag:
http://www.lunaboston.com/ProductInfo/25013

Ooh, the hunter green small trigger tempts me too (mainly because it's still got the fringe tassels). I also like the Lake suede/leather bags black on black! Then, I do like the black med Bianca satchel...that's at least 3 bags though :nono: Any more bags would be very bad of me.