Botkier newbie gets first Botkier bag!

madaboutdarcy

Mrs. Darcy
Oct 24, 2007
I've been lusting after this bag for a long time -- and was finally able to find one, at the same time having space in my budget for a new bag! I love it -- love the leather, the lightness, the size (to all those who find the Large daunting -- it's not that big, it smooshes down really nicely!). And I love that you can change the look instantly -- though it's a much smaller duffle than a hobo!
:wlae::yahoo::wlae:

I'm in love. Love love love lol!

Just one pic, will try to take more when it's daytime.

sasha-large.jpg

Thanks everyone! :biggrin:

trevor, melodoki, it could definitely fit a laptop (maybe a macbook-sized one) but I wouldn't like to, I'd be scared it might hurt the bag by making it too heavy? Does that make sense!? melodoki, I think because it IS new the short handles are a little "tight" but you can "flip" them down so they don't get in the way when you are using it as a hobo. Which is how I am going to use it primarily I think!

tonij2000, I will definitely post more pics soon!

Thanks everyone! :biggrin:

trevor, melodoki, it could definitely fit a laptop (maybe a macbook-sized one) but I wouldn't like to, I'd be scared it might hurt the bag by making it too heavy? Does that make sense!?

yeah that could be a possibility but i was thinking since there are straps that go under the bag, perhaps that will help it and the bottom won't sag too much?

Thanks thanks again ladies!!! Took her out for a spin today and kept looking at it whenever I passed something reflective lol!

tonij2000
, I got lucky on the bay :smile:

trevor, I can't say I have an answer for that :sad: Sorry -- maybe someone with a small laptop and the bag can answer that for you? My old laptop is a hefty, big widescreen one that I use primarily at home.

One pic showing its true color, with daylight:

sashasolo.jpg

Modeling pics:
sasha_as_hobo.jpg

Please excuse the saggy (pants) butt. It's the weekend and these are my weekend roomy leg comfy throwaround pants!
sasha_as_duffle.jpg

For size reference, I'm 5' 7.5" and a size 6-8.

LOVE this bag!