Botkier large Sophie tote

awtse

Oct 22, 2007
Hi!
Who has a Botkier Sophie (large)tote and how do you like it?
I'm wondering if the size is too large for me - i'm 5'4"
Any comments would be greatly appreciated!

I recently got the small Sophie satchel in ink and I think it's absolutely perfect! I'm 5'4" also, and the large looked WAAAAYYY too big. The small is big enough for all my junk, but not so large that it looks awkward. I also found it a little more comfortable than the large when used as a shoulder bag. The leather is wonderful. It was actually the first Botkier I actually kept! I had two before that I wasn't too impressed with...thought I'd give Botkier one last chance, and I'm really happy I did! Hope that helps.

I have a small Sophie in Black and it's perfect, I'm 5' 2" and I think the Large would've been way to big (IMO). I agree with Purseinsanity's review about the handbag: great quality and lots of room for essentials. As a matter of fact, I took the handbag to an A's baseball game and stuffed it with an extra pair of shoes and a sweater. That was in addition to the stuff already in there (wallet and chameleon insert). In the end, I think it all depends on you and your needs. Good Luck and let us know what you decide.