Borough bag black pebbled!!!

on posts #12 and 15 you were asking how people felt about the bag. She was responding to your questions.

That's probably why when i do a reveal, i don't ask for opionions because i don't care. It's enough for me that i like the bag and i don't really care what others think. If i had questons like that i would ask friends who know me.
+1 :yes:

So after a lot of thinking, in leaning towards purchasing the borough in warm grey... The funny thing is, that's the original color I wanted but I decided in the store seeing them both IRL that the black pebbled looked more rich and luxurious. I wish the grey came in pebbled! I love the bag and the color but I'm not sure how I feel about the retro glove leather..hmm what's your thoughts?..

So after a lot of thinking, in leaning towards purchasing the borough in warm grey... The funny thing is, that's the original color I wanted but I decided in the store seeing them both IRL that the black pebbled looked more rich and luxurious. I wish the grey came in pebbled! I love the bag and the color but I'm not sure how I feel about the retro glove leather..hmm what's your thoughts?..

Glove-tanned leather is Coach's heritage leather. It's very durable and has a wonderful hand. I find it's just as luxe - if not more so - than pebbled leather, depending on the bag. The warm grey is beautiful and you should buy the bag if you love it.

Glove-tanned leather is Coach's heritage leather. It's very durable and has a wonderful hand. I find it's just as luxe - if not more so - than pebbled leather, depending on the bag. The warm grey is beautiful and you should buy the bag if you love it.

You know, I suppose it's the fact that the pebbled leather seams to drape better when sitting up. It's not so stiff and it has more of a puddle effect.