Boring Virgin no More!

divalori

Still Lusty
Mar 25, 2007
Hi everyone,

You may remember me..the one who thought herself too boring with her future signature wants in brown/khaki etc. Well, I bought my first purchases today and actually surprised myself!

First at the boutique, I bought a bl/wh sig ergo wristlet and sig stripe mini skinny in khaki/blue to go with my future sig purse purchase. And I was quite happy. But then.....

We go out to the outlet and I take a look around. Many soho small flaps of generic colors, and as I dug through them all I find one in blue with a chocolate brown handle and FELL.IN.LOVE! And ohmygod, it's 50% off!!!!

I never thought myself a blue person but man...the blue and deep brown just made me wet my pants. And taking all your advice, I held onto it as I browsed some more. All of a sudden I'm rampaged by SA's and customers asking where I got it, do I really want it? Etc...ha ha. You know what I did next: brought my wristlet in for credit toward the Soho.

And my mini skinny matches perfect :biggrin: It was meant to be!

What?!?!? That purse sounds AMAZING!!!!! PLEASE post a picture! I love the brown craze that is going on. I love pairing it with pink, baby blue and sage green. I am jealous.

It is absolutely amazing. I wouldn't call it baby blue..it's more the turquoise of the ergo right now. It's FABULOUS. The SA's had no idea how it got there probably a discontinued return or something.

Hi everyone,

We go out to the outlet and I take a look around. Many soho small flaps of generic colors, and as I dug through them all I find one in blue with a chocolate brown handle and FELL.IN.LOVE! And ohmygod, it's 50% off!!!!

Congrats - it is SUCH a cute purse. One of my girlfriends got the small hobo in those colors. It's such a pretty shade of blue and I'm not even sure what to call it.

My daughter fell in love with that exact purse over the summer and I told her I wasn't buying it. I've watched over the months to see if the color would come back or end up in clearance. I'm going to the outlet today and will have to look, 50% off is great.