Bored at work, so I decided to draw

:lol: I just recently said to a new co worker, "oh it's just a throw around bag" when she mentioned she would not bring a Louis Vuitton to work. That was a mistake. I really wasn't trying to antagonize her. It just came out with a laugh. I realized at that moment that a "throw around Louis Vuitton" was probably only a concept a fellow tPFer would get. It was my pochette too. It really is the perfect throw-around bag. Such a work horse.

Your art is cute. :heart: I love it.

looks great!! have you done it before w/the markers? will it chip off after a while like LE pieces?
Thanks! Today was my first time ever doing anything to my bag. I'll let you guys know if it chips or not. It doesn't look like it would.

[emoji38] I just recently said to a new co worker, "oh it's just a throw around bag" when she mentioned she would not bring a Louis Vuitton to work. That was a mistake. I really wasn't trying to antagonize her. It just came out with a laugh. I realized at that moment that a "throw around Louis Vuitton" was probably only a concept a fellow tPFer would get. It was my pochette too. It really is the perfect throw-around bag. Such a work horse.

Your art is cute. [emoji813] I love it.
Thank you! Yeah, I just realized that some people would think I'm crazy to "destroy" a bag like that. But, it's just one out of many many, so it's all good. I like the new look very much [emoji7]

Omgosh SO CUTE!!! I'm actually obsessed with the Hello Kitty bow haha I try to buy anything with it on. I have the bow decal on my car bumper :smile: It looks so good on your bag!!
I think so too. This was my first time drawing on it, and I'm so proud of my work. [emoji5] it came out better than expected!