Bordeaux Twiggy

1. So I finally bought my Bordeaux!! The seller still had the aloharag tag on the bag. Can't wait to get it! Will post pics when I receive.

2. congrats!!!!!!!:love: :roflmfao:

3. Congrats! I just got my bordeaux office bag, it is stunning. leather is thicker than 06 leather and more squishy...

4. Every time I hear the yummy name bordeaux I automatically think of Sees Candies! (you must try them) I so love that color and style! Congrats and enjoy, lucky girl!!

5. oh congrats, giggles!!! your b-bag collection must be HUGE by now!!! woo hoo!

6. MMMMMMM I LOVE BORDEAUX SEE'S!!!!!!!!!!!! :nuts:

7. So now you need to take your bag out on it first trip to Sees for some bordeaux chocolates to celabrate!!:graucho: :biggrin: :yes:

8. Awesome giggles, congrats!!!! was this an eBay find?? you are soooo good with finding the diamonds in the rough there!

9. Congrats! I LOVE my bordeaux twiggy; it is a great bag to carry and the color is awesome.

10. Lol, yea :lol:

11. Yes it was on eBay. The first time she put it up I submitted an offer but she declined because she paid something like $1400 for it. So it never sold. She relisted it today and I submitted the same offer again and she took it! :yes: Yay!

12. Congrats!! Can't wait to se pics!

13. YAY! Congrats giggles!!!!!!

14. giggles, that's awesome!!! congrats again - it's a beautiful color!!! can't wait to see pictures!!

15. Thanks gals! I will post pics when I get it!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice