~~Boo's Latest Field Trip....Three Apples -A Hello Kitty Exhibit~~

Amazing pictures Boo! I never had any Hello Kitty items, but THIS

attachment.php

is making me reconsider.

Hmmm, but where on earth would I wear it?

Awww Boo!! Thank you so much for the fantastic pics!! I have always had a soft spot for HK, and my DD is the perfect excuse to indulge in more!! The girls that work at DD's nursery love the things she turns up in, I think there are more HK fans than ever. I love how HK is getting almost a cult status!

Boo, thanks for sharing! Your outing is always fun! :yahoo:

I will definitely go check it out with my DD on Saturday. DD is a big HK fan. Her largest HK is even bigger than herself. :love: She used to drag her medium HK to pre-school every day.

Awww, what a cute thread boo with lovely pictures. I especially like the 'Boo as Hello Kitty picture', so cute.
Thank you so much for sharing, this thread really made me smile :biggrin:.

i need a DD now.. to justify a hello kitty room :biggrin:

that's a pretty good excuse~~ then you can get all the HK that YOU really want and no one would question you!!:graucho:

Wow, you must be :cloud9:!

There must be more hello kitty merchandise here than sanrioland :lol:

all the kids want to go in and play with all the HK plush and run around!! it was quite an impressive collection for sure~~

boo, as always, your outings are always so fun. Happy to see one of your lovely Birkins got to go with you too!

tnw~~;) i had such a hard time trying to decide who gets to go with me!! hahah~ Ms Raisin/Cyclamen finally got picked and she was pretty excited! it was such a cute place to go!!

Ooh, this is great! I have always been a fan of hello kitty :P

yeah~~~ you are a HK fan too?!! great minds do think alike!! hahah~

Thanks for sharing...i love hello kitty, everything is so adorable, i love them all. I wish i have DD too (same like robee...lol)

guess what my crystal ball is telling me?? there will be a significant number of baby girls coming to this world in the next year!! Thanks to HK:P

Thank you all very much !! So happy you've enjoyed all the HK photos!!

Hi Boo! Thanks for the photos.

I know someone who is an insane Hello Kitty collector - its a guy and he bought items for his mum (so he said) and later his wife. I really wanted his Hello Kitty toaster and fan!!!

what a sweet guy!! you should take away his HK toaster and fan!!:graucho: the only HK kitchen appliance I had was a HK juicer...but I broke it already....

Hey Boo, this thread is fantastic. It took me back to my childhood. Thanx for sharing.

glad to bring back some warm memories for ya!!

Boo1689: thanks for sharing these photos. the exhibition is really cute and wish i have a room like that! wouldn't that be fun? it's sweet that your DH went there with you too~

thank you dear! DH was trying to stand as far away as possible and pretended to be strangers....hahha:P I can actually come pretty close to recreating a room like that if I take out every HK item I have;) hahah~

what a cute thread! Lovely pics....and that Kitty collection...LOL

pretty scary Kitty collection isn't it?? DH told me it might be easier for me to just list what I "don't have" instead of what I "do own":P