Book Tote

I am hoping someone may be able to help. I have a Dior Oblique Book Tote over a year and never a problem with getting dirty. I purchased a houndstooth book tote 5 weeks ago and the handles have got so dirty. The rest of the bag is perfect. I used a damp cloth to try and lift it myself and it seems to have spread it around the full handle. Hoping someone can help. I will post images if anyone thinks they may have a solution. I have contacted Dior and I am awaiting a response....

i posted this on the dior chat thread, but just posting it here just to spread more awareness:
(feel free to re-direct or delete if not appropriate) - i know its a long shot but i just wanted to kind of put it out there so maybe i can put it on everyone's radar if they happen to come across it but my car got broken into on sunday and my brand new book tote and mitzah were stolen :sad: my boyfriend took me to the mall to take my book tote and mitzah back to the boutique to see if we can get it wrapped all pretty and see if we could exchange the mitzah because we were sent the incorrect one originally, then after the mall we stopped by somewhere to pick something up (quickly, maybe 10 minutes or less) and came back and our car's back window was smashed and they stole everything (all the dior items including some other items we had bought at the mall).. all brand new.. never even used.. we literally had JUST bought it.. usually we're very good about taking our shopping bags with us, but we thought we'd be in and out so quick, we didn't really think much of it.. we think they may have followed us from the mall to the other location because of the way we parked and how they knew where exactly the items were stored (they didn't attempt to break into anywhere else) -- long story short.. if anyone happens to see a reverse toile de jouy navy book tote and mitzah being sold (i'm US based), it could possibly be mine (that they stole and are trying to resell).. please reach out to me to let me know, any help is honestly greatly appreciated :frown:
So sorry this happened to you. I hope you're doing ok. :sad:

Reactions: amanda.tnguyen
hi, guys! how do you guys like the small book tote? is it useful in your day-to-day life? i'd also like to know the wear and tear on those who've had the bag for a while as well.
Hello! I have the small book tote in TDJ print. I love the way it looks and the impact it makes. So pretty. While I don’t use it every day because i would be afraid of stains, I do use it. I haven’t had any issues. I also got an insert for the bag just as a lining. When I stuff it to the max it gets quite heavy though. So after having it for 7 or so months it still looks perfect. Love having it in my collection!

Reactions: CKathi and quiestu
In Rome, I saw a full size mesh lady Dior (black or navy) with a full size removable insert in oblique pattern. The insert can be used with other Dior book totes too. I did not buy it bc I’m considering another book tote verosion.

I like the small book totes too but they are still too big on me...so I decided to get the mini book tote. I know not that many people are into the mini size and I even asked myself why I would by a non-leather Dior...but after seeing this in person, I fell in love with how well it was made. Plus, I finally own a burgundy bag which I have been looking for a while.253046F0-5CFB-49F4-B250-40D8A097F0B6.jpeg