Book tote help!!

May 25, 2006
Hi everyone so I need help! I’m thinking about buying the Dior book tote from a Japan company I always buy from. They have it for a good price $1400 and it’s the medium size in the navy oblique pattern. Is the bag worth getting? Is it kinda out of style now? What are your thoughts? If you do have it what’s the pros and cons? Need help

I think it’s still going strong. They just released a version with the strap. I was actually going to buy one at the FP sale but I saw the strap version and now I’m saving up for that one instead.

"Is the bag worth getting? Is it kinda out of style now?"

In my opinion, if you're asking yourself this question, you probably don't really want the bag. Buy what YOU love, not what others tell you is in style or worth getting.

"Is the bag worth getting? Is it kinda out of style now?"

In my opinion, if you're asking yourself this question, you probably don't really want the bag. Buy what YOU love, not what others tell you is in style or worth getting.
Actually I have wanted this bag for years so yes I want it lol… but I’m not sure outdated just asking opinions

$1400 seems to be a “good” deal compared to the current price for a medium size. I think the navy oblique is very classic and assuming that the condition is great, I would get it!

It’s hard to put an equal sign between luxury and worthiness. But Dior’s oblique pattern has been there for a long time and I don’t think it will be dated.

$1400 seems to be a “good” deal compared to the current price for a medium size. I think the navy oblique is very classic and assuming that the condition is great, I would get it!

It’s hard to put an equal sign between luxury and worthiness. But Dior’s oblique pattern has been there for a long time and I don’t think it will be dated.
Thank you so much! Yes it’s in very good condition and I don’t think I’ll ever find that price for again. I feel like that one would be the most classic out of all the others cause the print.

Reactions: hlzpenguin
I totally sympathize with this thread. I've recently joined the Dior party late. However left the store with one, to only return and leave with 2 more. Get what you love and will use. It will never be out of style if you love it and appreciate it and use it. If you're going to buy it and just look at it and pass it over to another newer bag or trendy piece, then you may want to save your money. DIOR BOOK Totes come in a variety of designs and colors making it very easy for someone to fall in love with a bag that fits their personality. I purchased a small book tote in the blue oblique and the red and white butterfly book tote.
Still obsessing over the white butterfly book tote but logic has kept me away from it....for now

Reactions: CoastalCouture