Bonanzle offers?

I didn't know this! Good to know now, though. I purchased something from there and then paid additional shipping. Will know for next time. Thanks!

Also of note - when you submit an offer, it's for the total you're willing to pay including shipping.

I learned this the hard way when I accepted an offer for an item and was paid that amount only, and then needed to pay shipping out of pocket. Not a biggie, but could be an issue if your seller doesn't know this and doesn't want to ship without an additional payment (or isn't willing to spell out terms: offer for item, plus shipping for $XX total.).

^ Maybe this was just my experience, but when I reviewed the offer, it was for the price the person quoted. My final payment was for that same amount - no additional shipping included.

This is great! I looked all over the Bonanzle site for the answer to this question and couldn't find it. I knew I could count on TPF to help me out. This is a real bummer that there is no deadline to how long an offer can be out there. I want to know soon!

Also of note - when you submit an offer, it's for the total you're willing to pay including shipping.

I learned this the hard way when I accepted an offer for an item and was paid that amount only, and then needed to pay shipping out of pocket. Not a biggie, but could be an issue if your seller doesn't know this and doesn't want to ship without an additional payment (or isn't willing to spell out terms: offer for item, plus shipping for $XX total.).

Wow, so glad I came here before clicking accept! I wondered where the shipping price had gone!

Thank you for this valuable info.

I once had to hunt down a Bon. seller on ebay so I could get the item I wanted. She listed on Bon. but never checked her account, so I looked her up on ebay and there she was. Questions and offers are supposed to be sent to their email, but I believe that they can uncheck that option.